Recensioni (70)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 marzo 2024

As the owner of Palkhi Fashion(www.palkhifashion.com), I am constantly on the lookout for ways to improve customer engagement and drive sales. Uppush's free web push notification app has been a revelation! It's incredibly easy to set up and use, even for someone with no prior experience with marketing tools. But what truly impressed me is the wide range of features offered in the free plan.

Since installing Uppush, I've seen a dramatic increase in abandoned cart recovery. The app allows me to send targeted notifications to customers who have left items in their carts, reminding them of their forgotten purchases and enticing them to complete the checkout process. This has resulted in a significant boost to my bottom line. But Uppush goes beyond just abandoned cart recovery. I can also use the app to send personalized notifications about new arrivals, sales, and exclusive promotions. This has helped me to re-engage past customers and keep them coming back for more. Overall, Uppush has been an invaluable tool for growing my Shopify store. I highly recommend it to any store owner looking to take their customer engagement and sales to the next level. It's an absolute must-have!

Palkhi Fashion
Stati Uniti
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Uppush ha risposto 27 marzo 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We are super happy to hear that the app has been a great help to your store, and we hope that it will continue to be so :)

13 aprile 2024

Great communication with support, amazing features for free which you normally have to pay for!
Definitely download Uppush Abandoned Recovery if you see this review from me.

Posh Projector
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Uppush ha risposto 14 aprile 2024

Thank you for your sweet review!
We hope you will have an excellent experience with our app.

Cheers!

28 marzo 2024

Its Working Excellent for Push Notification Campaigns and its one of the major factor for Abandon cart conversion for our website examcart.in

Examcart
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 marzo 2024

Extremely helpful support staff. Big thank you to James who fixed a data sync error from Uppush's end upon installation - and may I add at an extremely fast pace! :)

Mars N' Venus
Regno Unito
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 marzo 2024

It has all the push constructions that you might need. Message and campaign edits can also be easily customized

Curvo Cremisi
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
3 marzo 2024

Very grateful to the owner of this app! It would be the best free app of all time in Shopify's history so far.

Goddystore.com
Svezia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 marzo 2024

Amazing App. Also, the support system was very good. properly working app.

WIAAMART
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 maggio 2024

Only just installed it ,so far so good ,great support to get it up and running

Gypsyroad Bowral
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2024

Easy to use and set up. I started seeing the views on my pop-ups immediately! Highly recommend

Perfection Co.
Stati Uniti
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Uppush ha risposto 9 aprile 2024

Thank you for your sweet words, and we're happy to hear that the app is working for your store.
Feel free to reach out again if you still need anything.

Cheers,