QuickBooks Online Global , 2.248 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 december 2023

David helped us to recover a product that was not syncing properly to QBO from Shopify and had been marked Ignore Error and Don't Attempt a Retry. He confirms undoing that choice is only possible from his end. I am not entirely sure I understand why that choice is there, especially since it is tricky to undo it.

The app itself is very good. We have been very pleased with how well it syncs our Shopify data to QBO and uploads our Inventory levels too.

The Monastery Store
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
14 december 2023

I had a sync error and Sherwin solved it quickly and without any fuss or input from me. Great to have actual support.

Practical Design Store
17 januari 2024

LORI provided exceptional customer service in handling my issue

Neu Appliance - Parts
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
16 november 2023

I found it a bit awkward to set up but Clarrise was so helpful and guided me through the problems I was having! Hardly any wait time and helped straight away!

Perfectly Edged
Verenigd Koninkrijk
14 dagen gebruiken de app
12 december 2023

So far the App is good. It is integrating most of my sales with QuickBooks fairly seamlessly. Sherman on the help chat was particularly helpful and friendly.

All About Tack
8 dagen gebruiken de app
23 oktober 2023

The app works but the timeout errors are a consistent problem. The customer service and support is very good. They can help you with issues

Rue Saint-Patrick
8 november 2023

I had some sync issues but Dean was great in helping me solve them.

Thanks
Malcolm

King Merchandise Office Supplies
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

I was able to get all my transactions into QB from Shopify. I ran into an issue but Rafael popped up on my screen and was super helpful, he even did some background work and then let me know when it was done, and it was! Would recommend.

daphadillz.designs
38 minuten gebruiken de app
10 oktober 2023

Ben helped me resolve syncing issues with my account and made sure that they would not continue happening.

Saddlehill Cellars
9 oktober 2023

Rom (Support) was very helpful in resolving a sync issue that we had encountered.
Thank you Rom!