QuickBooks Online Global , 2.392 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 mei 2024

Costumer support was really patient with me to set all things up. I had some concerns with mapping payment and now everything is working fine! A big thank you to Dean and Troy :)

Boutique Sylbelle
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

This app is super useful to help you extracting automatically orders or payouts from Shopify and put them into Quickbooks.
The support is really great! David helped me to setup everything perfectly.

bellowater
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

I logged into Shopify Connector with import errors (caused by my error). Support Agent Sherwin reached out immediately and offered to help out. Thank you for the friendly, proactive and expert support.

Red Door Maps
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

So happy with this apps.

i was having some problem and Ben quickly help me and fix it.

Ö Hydration
10 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

Ben was awesome! Had some issues syncing Shopify with QuickBooks, and it was getting pretty frustrating. Ben jumped into our chat and handled everything like a pro. He walked me through all the fixes step by step, always making sure I knew exactly what to do next. Super patient and clear with his guidance, and before I knew it, everything was syncing smoothly. It's all working perfectly now, thanks to Ben. Really appreciate his help and definitely recommend him if you need support! Cheers, Ben!

Plaia Shop
Panama
26 dagen gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

I've been used Quickbook Online 3-4 years. This is excellent accountant and managing stock.

Today, When I'm solving the problem. Sherwin chat to me and help me to solve the problem by quickly.

Molastic
Thailand
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

David was amazing to deal with. Very patient and knowledgeable. He had my issue sorted out in no time. Thank you David

Dancing Bee Equipment USA
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
17 mei 2024

David is really thorough to chat with, and I hope to work with him again as the need arises.

Your True Nature, Inc.
Verenigde Staten
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

Easy to use app and a great customer service team who are always there to help, specials mention to Sherwin who helped solve any issues!

STYLACASE
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

We had a minor issue where we used the same order number as one that was meant to pull through from the app (totally our fault!) and Clarisse was an absolute superstar at resolving this for us! I had to wait no longer than 1 minute to connect to the chat, and the issue was solved within 5 mins. We're really new to QBO and this app has been an absolute gamechanger for us, can't recommend this app and their support enough. Thank you again, Clarisse!

Coppermill Ltd