QuickBooks Online Global , 2 094 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de outubro de 2023

David was great. Very thorough. Thanks!

FUMARE FINE CIGAR BOUTIQUE
Estados Unidos
10 days usando a aplicação
5 de setembro de 2023

Excellent support! David was able to resolve our issue within a matter of minutes. Thanks again David!

Joy Kinna Studio Inc.
About 2 months usando a aplicação
17 de outubro de 2023

Ben was amazing at helping me when sync my Shopify account with Quickbooks.

TESUP
Reino Unido
8 days usando a aplicação
14 de setembro de 2023

Fantastic support from Karol. Needed some configuration changes in order to sync my Shopify orders to Quickbooks properly. Super knowledgeable and helped solve the issue within a minute or two. Even made the configuration change for me and stayed to ensure the problem was solved. Many pick a solution based on price but often they don't consider the support provided (always remember that). Thanks Karol! cheers Jerry

Quest Awards
28 days usando a aplicação
17 de outubro de 2023

Très bon service pour toute l'aide donc j'ai eu besoin. Réponse rapide et précise. Merci à Sherwin.

Les Étains Chaudron Pewter
7 days usando a aplicação
24 de outubro de 2023

I had a couple of issues with integration and Dean was super helpful and very quick to resolve the issues. Also I wanted to get something done that wasnt usually on the menu and it was no problem - he went out of his way to be helpful and accomodating.

KateAustinDesigns
6 days usando a aplicação
9 de agosto de 2023

Sherwin was awesome and wonderful. Patient and knowledgeable. He solved all of my sync issues and now all is working more smoothly than before. Would request him again if needed!

nicoblocusa
Estados Unidos
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 19 de outubro de 2023

Ronnie was a life saver! Just helped me seamlessly set up my first Shopify integration into QBO and it was so easy! I literally just had to answer a few guided questions regarding account mapping and he handled all the rest! I was super stressed about trusting myself to set this up without making a mess and Ronnie easily just handled it! 10 out of 10 -- five stars is not enough!

Oct 19-2023: Logged on today after received a notification that there was an issue with the sync. As soon as I logged on Sherwin was there to assist with correcting the tax codes that were giving me grief. Sherwin was very knowledgeable and was able to answer questions and provide additional information to help me from a making what would have been a really mess -- changing the import style to deposit/ payout instead of order!

Thanks Sherwin!!

Rooted Living Designs
7 days usando a aplicação
24 de outubro de 2023

Excellent support from Rom. Took time to look into my issue and recommended an improved way of processing orders through. Thanks for your help!

Winternational
Reino Unido
5 days usando a aplicação
9 de agosto de 2023

This app is outstanding - it has saved me hours of time each month on accounting. And the customer service is top notch. I had a sync error today due to a change I made on the QB side and Sherwin was able to get things working again in just a few short minutes, all well being incredibly friendly. It's one of the few places that talking to customer support is actually enjoyable! I highly recommend this app.

Rebecca Loach