Avaliações (2 448)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
6 de março de 2024

Needed assistance with error messages holding orders in queue. I really hate the chat boxes for support but Rafael really did an outstanding job. Totally understood my issue, made some suggestions and compromises and fixed all errors quickly and easily.
I am very impressed with Shopify. GREAT WORK!

Accent & Co.
5 months usando a aplicação
15 de março de 2024

This app is wonderful. My only complaint is that it consistently generates errors for POS sales because the customer name is missing.

Customer support has been very helpful anytime I needed help clearing the errors. Today, I spoke with Sherwin who fixed the problem for me in a blink!

Charleston Botanicals
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
23 de maio de 2024

Nick was extremely helpful and patient. I would recommend Nick for any of your questions. Thanks Nick!

Chickadee Refillery
15 days usando a aplicação
30 de maio de 2024

David provided Quick and Awesome chat support - thank you!

Toolceptions
About 2 years usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

I just started using this app. The live chat support is amazing. I dealt with Ronnie and he answered all my questions made my life easier.

M&M SEA MOSS INC
12 days usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

Ben was fantastic getting the errors addressed for our sync!

Maggie O'Neill
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
8 de fevereiro de 2024

The app is very user friendly. The only errors I've ever encountered are created when someone on our end skips a step (client name on order, etc.). Whenever I've had an error the customer service reps have bee very helpful and fast. Sherwin helped me out today and was quick and professional and had me fixed up in a couple of minutes!

KOLLEKTION
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
3 de maio de 2024

It's saved me a lot of time and energy using this app. It was a bit tricky to understand, and I definitely made a few mistakes but their customer support has been fantastic. A support agent named Lori helped fix both entries in shopify and quickbooks to allow products to sync without issue, and also helped streamline the process for me in the future. Would recommend.

Wild Rose Solutions Inc.
About 12 hours usando a aplicação
12 de março de 2024

Sherwin was extremely helpful when I needed assistance integrating the Quickbooks App to my Shopify store. He was so quick to respond and solve the issue. He went above and beyond to provide extra service to assist me further.

Wander & Rove
4 months usando a aplicação
3 de abril de 2024

Shopify integration to QBO was a hot mess, but NICK was reallyyy helpful. 10/10 would recommend.

Serious Homie