QuickBooks Online Global , 2 237 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de dezembro de 2023

Sherwin is cool and reached us when there were issues in our integration.
I never expected this kind of proactive support earlier and pleasantly surprised.
Sherwin is to the point and resolved the issue quickly and super knowledgeable.
I would recommend this app and Sherwin as Customer Support any time.

Tria Beauty UK
Reino Unido
2 days usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

Karol was super helpful with answers to my questions about errors in syncing Shopify to QBO. It's all working nicely now. Thanks!!

Canine Rainbow Raw Food Group
2 days usando a aplicação
6 de novembro de 2023

Thanks Troy! fixed an issue right away

Elderberry Grove
About 2 years usando a aplicação
10 de outubro de 2023

This makes integration with backend accounting a breeze. Works really well and a kind of killer feature for quickbooks. Support is great - available, fast response and have never failed to solve my issue on first contact. Clarisse today was super helpful for the 4 minutes it took to diagnose and resolve an error. All in all I had an issue for under ten minutes which is awesome.

Crooked Creek Biscuiteer
4 months usando a aplicação
27 de novembro de 2023

Thank you Rom for helping! He got the errors fixed fast and painlessly for us.

Beaux Arts
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
15 de novembro de 2023

Ben helped me quickly work through my QBO issues.

WE ARE ONE COMPOSITES INC.
6 months usando a aplicação
2 de janeiro de 2024

This app has fantastic live chat support. Karol was very helpful. This seems to be the best accounting software for Shopify

FILTERSONIC
8 days usando a aplicação
13 de outubro de 2023

David was a gem helping me make sure my integration was seamless and that Quickbooks would have all relevant data to help with tax time. Fantastic support!

Plata Chalkboards
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
11 de outubro de 2023

I have been using QuickBooks for seven years and have two sites. One is on Shopify, and we use this app to sync with my Shopify store. The chat support is excellent, and today, I chatted with Troy, who knew exactly what my issue was, and we resolved it in no time.
This is why I am still a QuickBooks customer.
Well done troy

Iconic Wheels Australia
7 months usando a aplicação
5 de outubro de 2023

Ben was quick, efficient and personable in helping me resolve a lengthy problem with Quickbooks (and connecting it to Shopify). I highly recommend him and this Shopify connector app. It is so nice when you find someone knowledgeable and helpful who can solve your problem.
Thank you Ben!