QuickBooks Online Global , 2 314 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de fevereiro de 2022

I used this app to help sync my sales to quickbooks. Vincent was very helpful and patient in helping me set up the app.

Sweet Finale
5 de abril de 2022

Thank you david for the support! answered all the question needed for the integration. will try to update to plus.

Henry's Liquor House
Filipinas
19 de julho de 2021

The App is great. I admit that I was drinking from a firehose when I got QuickBooks and the OneSAAS Connector, so, I initially didn't configure it optimally. Dean from support was incredibly patient and amazing to work with to get my connector set up correctly.

Werrv
Canadá
13 de julho de 2022

This app is super helpful to sync daily sales data to Quickbooks.
Ronnie with customer support was super responsive and helpful when I had an issue and was able to get it resolved quickly.

Rent EBoards Houston
21 de fevereiro de 2023

Thx a lot ROM for your help today with QB connect and Shopify !!
Now my invoices are transfered, and the setup in cleaner :)
Great job :)

FixWheel
França
2 de maio de 2022

Rom was very helpful. Answered all of my questions and walked me through everything I needed. I was surprised I was able to get into contact with someone so quickly via chat and that they were so helpful.

SCCATires
Editado a 4 de janeiro de 2022

UPDATE 1/4/22: Rafael helped us with a follow-up issue and was extremely helpful. Thank you so much! Troy has been instrumental is resolving the issues we encountered after we went through the integration. I thought a workable solution might not be possible. I explained each issue to Troy and he handled the additional configurations from his end. There is one item I have to fix inside of Shopify, after which Troy told me to reach out and he could perform a refresh to finalize it. This worked out amazingly and in less than time than expected. Thanks again Troy!

Conexión Chocolate
23 de novembro de 2021

This App saves me so much time! I had a few issues with the setup but Ronnie was extremely helpful and the issue was resolved momentarily! Great App and an amazing team!

Westco Designer
7 de maio de 2021

I'm a brand new customer and just at the tail end of setting up my integration but had to hop on to leave a 5-star review for the outstanding customer support I received today from Paul. Getting all of this set up was weighing heavy on my and felt far beyond my capabilities but Paul walked me through each step, shared links and screenshots and was so friendly and patient through the whole process. What an awesome representative of a company that now has my loyalty for life. Thank you, Paul. You are a real asset to your organization!

Dave and Dheana
Canadá
13 de fevereiro de 2020

We've had issues with inventory not syncing correctly, but Karol really helped understand exactly what the problem was and did a fantastic job of answering any questions that we had.

UnspeakableGaming