QuickBooks Online Global , 2 392 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
31 de agosto de 2022

Sherwin was very helpful with my configuration issue. Very friendly and nice he had my issue fixed in less than 10 minutes. Thank you!

nono-rose-western-wear-tx
1 de julho de 2021

This app is an incredible time saver when running an online store in conjunction with Quickbooks. Thank you Sherwin for your help, you were fantastic!!

Multiply Furniture
África do Sul
29 de agosto de 2022

I use this app to sync shopify sales data and payments into Quickbooks. I highly recommend connecting with one of their customer service agents via Chat to set it up. Paul was very knowledgeable, polite and walked me through the process of managing the sync. I was impressed.

Big Picture Foods
17 de fevereiro de 2022

Vincent helped me after 9pm and was able to work out everything I was trying to figure out. Great service

Scout Camping Gear
2 de maio de 2022

The guys who helped me resolved my issues same day! So happy with quick response and solution! Thank you guys

Vlaa Fashion
Editado a 23 de junho de 2020

Karol was great at understanding my issue and helping me through the process. We didn't get it 100% resolved - as it has to be escalated within their developer team, but at least we have a plan of action and know exactly what needs to be done. looking forward to the final help

Blume Haus Fine Flowers
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
8 de junho de 2022

This app makes the switch to QBOL worthwhile. Customer service help is very good.
Thanks again David!

Arizona Sports Equipment
24 de setembro de 2020

I am still learning how to use the software -- Troy, one of the customer service agents, walked me through my questions step by step. Troy went above and beyond by allowing me to share my screen and showing me the exact thing I needed to do.

SUPCUPS®
Editado a 24 de março de 2020

Awesome support! Hazel really helped me with the sync and provided amazing support that solved our sync problem. There's a wide room for improvement for this app but so far it has been serving its purpose.

Thanks OneSaaS and Hazel! Awesome job guys!

____________
Had to contact support again 03/24/2020 because of sync problem.. To the Dev team, please check inventory level sync QB to Shopify it seems that it has a bug when reimporting products.

Thanks Rafael for your help. All is good now. But I hope I don't need to contact support the next time I sync my products since it is one of you app's feature.

Thank you!

MOCHA BOBA
16 de junho de 2021

I needed to sync my Shopify with QB Online and it has a lot of issues. Troy was amazing and patients in helping me synch thousands of products and orders.

Satara Home and Baby