Avaliações (2 513)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de abril de 2021

Troy helped me figure out how to log out of the wrong quickbooks account and get signed into the correct account. He made it very easy and simple. His responses were quick and easy to understand.

Village Fog Vapourizers
28 de julho de 2022

Karol was the most helpful customer service that ever helped me. Not only she solved my problem and also forward thinking for me by sending me all the helpful resources.

Foodbasketusa
29 de março de 2023

Great overview of our income and expenses, which allows us to better analyze our business performance. Also received top-notch support from ROM!

Parvus Wallets™
Bélgica
Editado a 28 de novembro de 2018

TERRIBLE app - 'automate your business' - it does not do this at all! The integrations break down every couple of months so you have to continually check its still working. Right now nothing has been integrated for 3 weeks and their idea for a solution is to manually enter every individual invoice wasting so much time and money. I would not recommend this app at all!

The Gathershop
Países Baixos
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
16 de março de 2022

Great service again from Benielle from the customer service team - highly recommend this app to others

Lucy Hughes Creations
Reino Unido
17 de novembro de 2022

David was very helpful and guided me through each and every step of connecting the QuickBooks connector. He answered my questions patiently and did a great job. Thanks a lot.

Alpha Prime Foods Limited
Hong Kong, RAE da China
13 de fevereiro de 2022

Seems fairly straight-forward to configure—even for a QuickBooks rookie! Ronnie provided quick support with a question that I had and got me all fixed up in less than 5 minutes!

Oxford Comics & Games
21 de janeiro de 2022

Thanks so much to Rominick for all your help! I have no idea what I'm doing and you made things a lot easier!

posey roe
13 de dezembro de 2022

Had the pleasure to speak with Rom on two occasions. He was very patient and was able to concisely guide me through the process of setting up my account. Much appreciate!

Backyard Birder Home & Garden | Gift Store
18 de julho de 2023

Customer service was 5 star! i was reluctant to install the app at first, but as soon as i sent an email Sherwin was right there with a reply and guided me thru the entire process. was a couple of issues syncing up the store but was resolved in minutes! So far so good, very happy with the support so far

Muffler Express - Canada