Avaliações (2 512)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de fevereiro de 2022

I was thankful to Rominick for his excellent customer service as he was very helpful and answered all my queries in setting up our new QuickBooks account and connected to Shopify. Thank you very much Rominick!

Hydur Wholesale
Barém
23 de junho de 2022

I was having some issues with my sales showing up as paid in quickbooks and Troy was very helpful and quickly helped me fix the issue.

Hobbs Flyer
30 de janeiro de 2023

Only just started the app but am happy with it so far. BEN was helpful in assisting me with set up and answering any questions I had.

Hawthorn
Canadá
11 de agosto de 2022

I had a few error messages with our sync, so I reached out for help and Clarisse replied and fixed our sync issues w/in minutes. Super fast reply and fix!

It's All Good Goods
6 de janeiro de 2022

Sherwin was very helpful in helping us navigate the setup!!! Lots of patience answering all our questions and logged in to make adjustments to make sure its all set up correctly.

RTA Wood Cabinets
30 de novembro de 2021

It could be really tricky to do it yourself and the best way is to get your accountant to guide you with the whole process. You need to have proper knowledge of accounting in order to integrate it. But Ronnie was really helpful in guiding me through some of it. So, Yah !

Colors Of Love
Índia
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
9 de setembro de 2021

We are new to this app. Ronnie helps my first setting patiently. With Ronnie's help, our first sync was successfully done.

Focus America Corp. Wholesale
6 de outubro de 2021

I am going to use this app to get a better handle on inventory. Sherwin was very helpful and provided me with a couple of tutorials that I think will be very helpful to this novice. Wish me luck!

Safe Haven Dynamics
11 months usando a aplicação
18 de maio de 2021

Thanks Sherwin for the very fast answer to my fee import question. It helped to clarify the app capability. This app save me a lot of manual input time. It is a game changer

monkamoo.com
18 de julho de 2023

Messed things up while synching my quick books account with Shopify, but Karol from support helped me out super fast (not even taken 10 mins) and got everything sorted and made it running.
She was very supportive, attention to detail, on top of everything, double checked with me all configurations just before she proceeded, and overall very impressive.

FOA Clothing