QuickBooks Online Global , 2 382 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de janeiro de 2023

Ben was very helpful with clearing an error after setting up the Shopify - QB sync system.

Thanks Ben

Landscapegear
África do Sul
3 de novembro de 2022

This has been pretty easy to set up. After my first sync, there were some issues. I chatted with Sherwin, and he fixed everything really quickly, and explained what was done, and what I need to do to keep it going smoothly (just unchecked a box, really). This app works and works well. Definitely worth it.

B Factory
Canadá
12 de outubro de 2022

Look like all good. And support is fast, amazing and accurate. It does what it should do and more. Recommand

Nataoka bali
Indonésia
27 de janeiro de 2023

Excellent Support! I come to love the QBO Global Connector. Received excellent support from David! Highly recommend

Anicura Natural Pet Solutions
Reino Unido
14 de dezembro de 2021

Sherwin was amazing in quickly identifying my challenge and quickly helped resolve it. Very much appreciated!

Okapi Bay
9 de junho de 2021

Vince was patient with me when I couldn't figure out how to setup the account. Terrific support. App works well.

Sleeve Apparel
2 de março de 2022

Doesn't work for Shopify stores accepting multiple currencies via Shopify Payments, the integration wants to charge fees in the wrong currency. Response from Onesaas was we should look elsewhere, no hope of it being fixed. I wrongly assumed an app supported directly by Intuit would at least work on a basic level. But just like their eBay integration, this Shopify integration has some fundamental flaws.

MagCAD Designs
Reino Unido
Editado a 8 de abril de 2021

I have dealing with Ronnie the last couple of days whilst integrating my apps. Awesome service *****

Painted Stag Studio
Austrália
30 de agosto de 2022

Ben was terrific. I needed to sync my Quiclbooks and my Shopify. I was stuck and not sure where to go. Ben walked me through all the steps and helped me fix all the errors I made. He was patient and professional. Ben is a great customer service person and I'm happy I got him to help me today.

Ancient Infusions
1 day usando a aplicação
12 de maio de 2021

Excellent customer service - Paul was very helpful in getting me set up. I was warned that importing historical data might be a challenge, but he was able to help me do so with no issues. I've just installed the app and am very happy thus far!

BEM | books & more