QuickBooks Online Global , 2 336 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
14 de março de 2024

i had long time trying to solve problems beatween shopyfi and qbo, today i chat with sherwin and she did it all for me.

great job.

Nevada Usa
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
8 de março de 2024

This app is easy to use and I love that it connects my Shopify and QuickBook accounts so easily. The customer support is also great! I've interacted with Sherwin, who has helped me to resolve any issues and answer questions :)

Arbre
7 months usando a aplicação
30 de janeiro de 2024

Received excellent help today from SHERWIN. He was able to correct the issue I was having quickly and professionally. Went above and beyond to make sure all was synced properly. Excellent customer service !

Diamond Painting Shoppe
25 de janeiro de 2024

Ben, was an awesome help to me. He not only found the answer to my problem quickly, he offered to fix it for me! He saved me a great deal of time.

House Of Stereo
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

Ben was great, he understood my question straight away. I am very new to this and I have had very minimal training. The solution was explained very well to me and it was much quicker than I expected. thank you Ben!

Salt Spring Embrace
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2024

ROM was quick to help and made it effortless to fix my issue!

Sebastian Knox Woodwinds
7 de fevereiro de 2024

I had a fantastic experience with their service, especially with Rafael. He is quick to respond and very knowledgeable. My problem with the QB connector was resolved in a remarkably short amount of time.

BE Ultimate - Shop
4 de março de 2024

David gave me an excellent service in solving my syncing issues and help all the way until everything was running perfectly

ouistitine
About 1 year usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2024

Great service. Many thanks to Sherwin helping me navigate the app for a first time. Very quick to reply and very helpful. And very patient.
I would definitely use the chat feature again.

House Of Blanks
About 3 years usando a aplicação
12 de março de 2024

Sherwin was extremely helpful when I needed assistance integrating the Quickbooks App to my Shopify store. He was so quick to respond and solve the issue. He went above and beyond to provide extra service to assist me further.

Wander & Rove