QuickBooks Online Global , 2 245 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de dezembro de 2023

One of the customer support representatives, "Karol," helped me solve this error. It's a really nice service they provided me.

PTH Homes
Paquistão
5 months usando a aplicação
6 de novembro de 2023

had great experience; they even contacted me about an issue I had not been able to address yet!

Bigfoot 4X4
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
5 de dezembro de 2023

Lori was very accommodating and proactive helping me manage my account. Quickbooks support has always been very good. I always recommend this and use it to all my businesses.

Curva Shapewear
Filipinas
2 months usando a aplicação
13 de dezembro de 2023

Rom was very helpful with an issue I encountered with the Quickbooks connector. He diagnosed and solved the problem very quickly.

CULT FILM
Hong Kong, RAE da China
About 2 years usando a aplicação
1 de novembro de 2023

We had an issue with sales orders from shopify pulling through to Quickbooks and Lori knew exactly what was the issue and resolved it straight away. Thank you and really appreciated.

Live Healthillie
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
19 de dezembro de 2023

Sherwin was very helpful and very quick to assist me with my questions!

Curaloe USA
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
22 de novembro de 2023

Excellent customer service from Sherwin who noticed I was having sync issues and helped me resolve the issue.

Millennium Machinery
Irlanda
About 1 year usando a aplicação
20 de novembro de 2023

I want to take a minute to say how much I'm pleased with the great service I just received from Sherwin, very competant and efficient!

Portail MIDAN
Canadá
About 1 year usando a aplicação
26 de dezembro de 2023

Lori Provided me the help needed, perfect support.

[ the shroomery ]
Líbano
4 months usando a aplicação
31 de outubro de 2023

Rom was able to fix all of my shopify connection issues for me. I was getting error code 6140 on all of my invoices for a 2 month period and he saved the day! Thank you so much Rom for fixing this issue for me.

Modern Mattress