Avaliações (2 496)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de junho de 2024

Thank you David for all the help today, I was going mad trying to sort it out and you made it easy.

First Light Direct - Light Fittings and LED Light Bulbs
About 1 month usando a aplicação
8 de maio de 2024

I love that they have a live chat option and Sherwin really helpedsync some problematic transactions for us. I would give 5 starts except that there are some limitations on syncing deposits and individual sales at the same time. They want it to be either/or. Other than that, if you aren't is over the top meticulous, this is a great integration and saves me a great deal of time entering transactions.

TheEarthCenter Store
Estados Unidos
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
21 de maio de 2024

Easy to use app and a great customer service team who are always there to help, specials mention to Sherwin who helped solve any issues!

STYLACASE
4 months usando a aplicação
18 de junho de 2024

Karol is the best support that I can have when Im needed something important. Great customer support!

Vogue Philippines
Filipinas
About 1 month usando a aplicação
6 de junho de 2024

Nick we incredibily helpful! Fixed my issue very quickly!

We Sell Christmas Lights
Estados Unidos
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

I needed confirmation on the integration setup of OneSaas to QBO and connected with support through CHAT and conversed with Troy who was amazing. He got it all set up with me and answer and explained the process very well. Thanks Troy!

TIMOTHY DYCK
24 days usando a aplicação
30 de maio de 2024

Life changing app for any small business and the support team has been unreal! I have to give a special shout out to Ronnie as he helped me fairly quickly during a stressful time as I prepare to close my books.

Nerdvana Cards & Games
18 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 14 de junho de 2024

Paul has been a great help getting our integration set up - literally couldn't have done it without him.

Karol has been a continued help today 23.05

Paul continued the five star help today 14.06 2024 highly recommend the customer service is great

Grays 1922 Ltd
2 months usando a aplicação
13 de maio de 2024

We had a minor issue where we used the same order number as one that was meant to pull through from the app (totally our fault!) and Clarisse was an absolute superstar at resolving this for us! I had to wait no longer than 1 minute to connect to the chat, and the issue was solved within 5 mins. We're really new to QBO and this app has been an absolute gamechanger for us, can't recommend this app and their support enough. Thank you again, Clarisse!

Coppermill Ltd
13 days usando a aplicação
5 de abril de 2024

App does a great job keeping our Shopify and QBO synced. When there is an error, it alerts you. I had troubled figuring out why a couple of orders were not syncing, and for the first time ever...I was contacted by customer support. Sherwin noticed that a couple of orders were not syncing, and HE started a chat with me to fix it!

Graze & Gather