QuickBooks Online Global , 2 235 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de dezembro de 2023

Lori Provided me the help needed, perfect support.

[ the shroomery ]
Líbano
4 months usando a aplicação
19 de outubro de 2023

We had an issue with or sales from shopify pulling through to Quickbooks and after a couple of failed attempts i finally was connected to Ben who knew exactly what the issue was and resolved straight away he's been an absolute godsend. I just want to say thank you so so much

Nevaeh
Reino Unido
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
11 de dezembro de 2023

Had some implementations and mapping issues with QBO, Ronnie came to the rescue over the online chat support. Quick response, no wait time, he provided a solution that worked and was patient while I was implementing.

Tiny Chihuahua Shop
9 days usando a aplicação
2 de janeiro de 2024

Had a few issues with setup but Dean was great about helping get everything working smoothly.

Whitetail Market
16 days usando a aplicação
24 de outubro de 2023

We had an integration error which was quickly resolved by our support tech Ben. Ben was very helpful in identifying and correcting the error and super nice throughout the process. Super helpful and recommend the product and support (specifically Ben)!

Official Halifax Mooseheads Shop
About 2 years usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

Rafael responded quickly and reset our Product IDs. TY Rafael.

Heart Totes
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
22 de novembro de 2023

Rom was a grate help in getting thing set up for me. made thing quick and easy

EW Racing
4 months usando a aplicação
2 de novembro de 2023

love this app. Tons of features. When we have questions, support is great. Spoke with Rom today. Got us the info we needed instantly.

Tustin Longevity Center
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
27 de novembro de 2023

Sherwin was extremely helpful and quick to resolve my syncing issue with Shopify and Quickbooks. Sherwin is pleasant, knowledge and a real credit to the intuit/quickbooks team!!!!

The Wild Aroma Company
Reino Unido
About 2 years usando a aplicação
30 de outubro de 2023

I had an issue with the connector which was creating invoices and duplicate sales. Ronnie, the support technician, quickly responded to my chat, listened to my issue, and promptly fixed the problem for me. The support provided was excellent, quick, and efficient.

Game Crave Tournament Store - Tyler