QuickBooks Online Global , 2 382 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de abril de 2024

Nick is sooo very helpful! His service was amazing, he had every answer to all questions I had and went above and beyond to help me! I cannot express enough thanks to Nick and all his help!

2NDSKIN THE LABEL
Austrália
5 de fevereiro de 2024

Still working on integration, but I think the QBO app will really help us streamline. Got some great guidance from Karol through the chat and was able to get some answers to questions fairly particular to our business--super polite, quick reply, and thorough. Looking forward to seeing what the app can really do.

Monforte Dairy Online Store
About 3 years usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

Ben was awesome! Had some issues syncing Shopify with QuickBooks, and it was getting pretty frustrating. Ben jumped into our chat and handled everything like a pro. He walked me through all the fixes step by step, always making sure I knew exactly what to do next. Super patient and clear with his guidance, and before I knew it, everything was syncing smoothly. It's all working perfectly now, thanks to Ben. Really appreciate his help and definitely recommend him if you need support! Cheers, Ben!

Plaia Shop
Panamá
26 days usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

I needed confirmation on the integration setup of OneSaas to QBO and connected with support through CHAT and conversed with Troy who was amazing. He got it all set up with me and answer and explained the process very well. Thanks Troy!

TIMOTHY DYCK
24 days usando a aplicação
8 de abril de 2024

Just had an amazing experience with Nick over chat and he helped me out. I am not even close to tech savvy and he was great every step of the way!!

Meco Reptiles and Enclosures
22 de abril de 2024

Thank you to the incredibly helpful NICK who solved all my problems with linking Shopify with perfect customer service and explanations! Best Customer Service!

Breatheeze Performance
Austrália
25 days usando a aplicação
26 de fevereiro de 2024

This app is great and the customer is super helpful :)

Rom from the support helped me solved all my problems, best support ever :)

Hot Dogs All Dressed
5 months usando a aplicação
5 de março de 2024

This app has been a life safer for our small business. I did not expect such great quality from a free app - it is simple enough for me to setup on my own, and the bridge saves me HOURS of having to export or import data manually between Shopify and QBO.
Their customer service is absolutely top-notch. I reached out through chatbot for questions, and Ronnie who was super a patience and wonderful guided me through to solution step by step. I truly appreciate Ronnie's help and can't recommend this app enough!

NutriHive.ca
3 months usando a aplicação
15 de fevereiro de 2024

Ben has been very helpful with assisting me in troubleshooting some SKU issues. Very prompt and helpful replies!

LandingPad
Singapura
11 months usando a aplicação
3 de abril de 2024

Paul was very helpful in answering my questions and solving my problems. It was fast, and I now have my system working seamlessly!

All Stop Trading