QuickBooks Online Global , 2 252 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de janeiro de 2024

I had the pleasure of chatting with David regarding a system error message I received. David was so pleasant, explained the issue, and solved it quickly and efficiently - so crucial during a busy work day. Thank you David!

Evolve Medical Inc.
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
10 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service from Sherwin! I had an error trying to sync my products and he noticed and directly chatted with me asking if I needed help. Solved my issue right away.

Miss Mimi
About 1 year usando a aplicação
16 de janeiro de 2024

I signed up for training on how to use the program and upon completion, could run the program easily. If I did encounter any challenges, the support was always available and very reliable. I would definitely recommend Quickbooks to anyone looking for a robust accounting system!

Message in a bottle
Singapura
5 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 20 de fevereiro de 2024

I have found the customer service to be amazing with this app. David helped me fix a few issues I was having with integration. Makes managing the business way easier when you don't have to sweat the small stuff. Today Rom helped me solve another issue with invoices between shopify and quickbooks he was great!

D3 Offroad
2 months usando a aplicação
16 de janeiro de 2024

Ben did a great job helping us take care of some sync issues for customers and products. Very happy to get very fast support and all fixed up!

Kauai Food Hub
Estados Unidos
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 26 de janeiro de 2024

David was a great help. He had helped extensively with syncing our account as well as reconciling any errors. He was kind and super patient. Thanks so much for your help David!

Also thanks to Sherwin for helping with my other issue. The support team is quite proficient and super helpful.

Brindle Food Co
7 months usando a aplicação
10 de janeiro de 2024

I can't thank Rom enough! Professional, extremely helpful and most importantly patient. Issue resolved in minutes but saved me hours of pulling my hair out! Thank you again!

Fit Eat UK
Reino Unido
4 months usando a aplicação
27 de dezembro de 2023

Great support from this team! Ronnie has been fantastic since we first started with OneSaas a few years back on a different platform (Woo). They fixed my sync problem with Shopify while I was asleep. I sent one email, and it was all sorted. Thanks also to Rafael, who responded to my emails, and looked into our setup. Rom is also a legend that is super helpful! Love OneSaas!

CCD Networking
Austrália
30 days usando a aplicação
19 de janeiro de 2024

Sherwin and the other members of the support team are professional and great to work with. The chat feature is fast and issues or questions are answered very quickly.

Nature's Pet Supply
Estados Unidos
About 2 years usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

I've used QBO for ages, recently setup my first Shopify Integration, the process was fairly straightforward and when I did have some questions Karol was able to show me what I needed to do on my first contact. Must have app if you use Shopify and QBO. Rob

Anglers Central