Arvostelut (1 365)

Romania
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our app! Your kind words mean a lot to us.

We take customer satisfaction seriously and really want to provide our customers with a standard service. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! It truly motivates us to keep delivering the best possible experience for our customers.

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Qikify Team

2. toukokuu 2024

I would strongly recommend this app as it integrates well and is very easy to use.

Keep Fit Fitness Store
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 6. toukokuu 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

7. toukokuu 2024

We LOVE this app!!! It's really improved the engagement on our new website - the qikify support team is always friendly and super responsive!

Best Home Furniture and Mattress
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 17. toukokuu 2024

19. huhtikuu 2024

I wanted a "someone just purchased something from somewhere a few minutes ago" after having seen a website myself when I was actually shopping for something I said to myself "no way this actually kinda makes people get convinced to purchase because I myself am getting convinced". So for my own website I was looking for an app just like what I saw and after looking at a few higher priced apps and some that were ridiculously difficult to use or had limits to the amount of views per month, I chose this one. Qikify Sales Pop Up & Proof is a great app and it's relatively simple to use. I also like the pricing allot. I was seeing another apps where they charged less but required me to go through some hoops to set it up and some of them had store demos where the popup didn't even show at all which if is kinda like what are they doing? There was even one app that required me to use programing code to use which is ridiculous in my opinion and looking at it I was like no way I'm not dealing with that. This Qikify app however is so simple to use and it works exactly like I wanted and the price is just right per month without being limited to the amount of visitors. They also have a yearly plan that is discounted which is just perfection. So anyone looking for an app that shows a popup notification that shows "someone from some place just bought something a few minutes ago" and you want that extra oomph for those extra orders on your store this is your app!

Nuova Covers
Noin 6 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 23. huhtikuu 2024

23. toukokuu 2024

Fantastic product, integrates seamlessly, lots of features. Free plan is generous, and there are affordable upgrades after that.

Read To Me
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 24. toukokuu 2024

12. kesäkuu 2024

So far so good. I just started using the salekit sales popup and it seems to be working well. A great deal of flexibility working as expected.

Fully Conscious Apparel
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 14. kesäkuu 2024

Hi there,

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Qikify Team

5. huhtikuu 2024

This app is a real game changer and it makes sens to say that is really helpful to have more customer to buy with these tools

Booba

Marokko
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 1. toukokuu 2024

9. toukokuu 2024

Miley has quickly done the customization for the cart countdown feature. It was really so extraordinary and just like that a reported issue has been fixed in a moment. Great customer service. I like this.

Nimble Wags | Pet Accessories Shop
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
qikify vastasi 17. toukokuu 2024

24. maaliskuu 2024

Excellent app, doing well to improve my site's look and performance

Shopping Heaven