Recensioni (897)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
7 giugno 2024

I had a little confusion about upsells and spent many hours trying to fix it but I their customer service did their best to help me and explain what I was doing wrong. I think it’s a great app that def can boost sales.

Val Jewellery
Svizzera
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 9 giugno 2024

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our app! Your kind words mean a lot to us.

We take customer satisfaction seriously and really want to provide our customers with a standard service. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! It truly motivates us to keep delivering the best possible experience for our customers.

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Qikify Team

7 giugno 2024

While I've had some issues in the initial implementation because of my custom theme, the support from Qikify has been amazing.
The functionality of this app is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone running BOGO, GWP or any kind of order goal offer.
Huge callout to the Support team, you have all been amazing.

Toybox Tales
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 9 giugno 2024

Hi there,

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Qikify Team

17 maggio 2024

Lucy was able to help me achieve exactly what I needed! I am excited to see all of the different ways that I can use the app.

Scottsboro Tackle Co.
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 21 maggio 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

7 maggio 2024

great support. arian helped me very quickly with my customization needs. She was super friendly and nice and did exactly what I wanted

Sundotion
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 13 maggio 2024

30 marzo 2024

Love this app - highly recommend. Easy to use and the creators listen to feedback from the users to consistently improve.

a Travers de Jolis Yeux
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 31 marzo 2024

24 maggio 2024

This app does exactly what I want and combines multiple features at a low subscription cost. In my case, there was a small bug regarding the rewards bar but the qikify team responded almost immediately and helped me fix the issue. I appreciate the service and dedication and really think they deserve this rating. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try!

Tranquilite
RAS di Hong Kong
Circa 15 ore di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

4 aprile 2024

Great app, does exactly what we need.

Industrial Plasters
Regno Unito
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 17 aprile 2024

24 marzo 2024

Love the app! Easy to use and customers are actually buying the suggested items! happy with it :)

MrsCopyCat
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 28 marzo 2024

17 aprile 2024

So far so good! Thank you for everything!

Mycologysimplified
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
qikify ha risposto 23 aprile 2024

22 marzo 2024

really good support very good styles i got stuck with setting up my volume discount app and support was very quick and resposive

EclipseFit Pro