QR Code Generator Hub , 126 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
15 de janeiro de 2024

Excellent product and easy to use. Integrates well into my website...

Powerpoint Appliances
Irlanda
About 1 month usando a aplicação
11 de janeiro de 2024

All the 5**** star reviews these guys got are legit. Their product is great and their customer service is A1.
I highly recommend them :)

Ungoverned
Austrália
2 days usando a aplicação
12 de janeiro de 2024

Easy to use and very well priced. Great app!

French Fashion Depot
30 days usando a aplicação
24 de novembro de 2023

I have enjoyed working with QR Code Generator Hub so far. The developers are quick to respond to requests and even promised to build out a feature I needed to send which QR code was used to make an order to Shopify Orders as a tag! :)

Bali Floating Kitchen
Indonésia
5 days usando a aplicação
9 de novembro de 2023

Excellent app. Free version is good. will look into moving to paid version soon.

Everglades Farm
About 1 month usando a aplicação
26 de setembro de 2023

Over the top service. They actually listen to your ideas and help make it a QR code reality. Having the codes automatically print on ever order is great!

Bierstick
7 months usando a aplicação
1 de abril de 2024

This app has really been great! The free plan has been perfect for us to get started, so I'm sure any upgrades are even better. Thank you!

The Burrow
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Best customer service experience in a long time.
Very quick, like directly answering to my mails with perfectly cusomized solutions.
Totally recommend this app to work with.

Thanks Guys!

FEUA!
Alemanha
9 de fevereiro de 2024

I would be happy to recommend this app. It makes it very SIMPLE and easy to create bulk and unique product codes and use those codes to advertise. Now we can track sales quickly and use Google analytics to watch customer interest and trends.

BILL RESTO ART
18 de abril de 2023

Well made app and even better customer service and support. When we discovered the app didn't perform an intended function the support team jumped on the issue and spent a lot of time figuring out a solution and ensuring it worked all while providing regular updates so I knew they were still working on the issue. If you need a QR code app, not only is this one great but you're paying for top notch support.

Shrewd Archery