Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 febbraio 2024

Thank you Alvin for quickly supporting me and adapting to all the new changes. Love this app so much, the features are fantastic!

ERDI LASER
Cina
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

After searching everywhere for an app that can offer Tiered Fixed Pricing, Orichi came up trumps! All the other apps say they offer this but it is all based on discount pricing. Thank you to Alvin for importing all my products and pricing, which would have taken me hours to do myself and to David for his help too. I would not hesitate on recommending this app! Thank you again.

mywipe
Regno Unito
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

Great service and the product delivered as expected. I was looking for a nicely presented volume discounts table and it shows very well on my product page in Shopify. I needed some help to format it and got the help I needed from the Orichi associate who understood exactly what I wanted to achieve.

Agile Stationery
Regno Unito
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 gennaio 2024

Level of prompt service from Alvin is excellent - The discounts were exactly what we needed and especially for selling in only pack qty's. There was nothing that could not be altered on the front end. So far we're very happy with the app.

Star School Supplies
Irlanda
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

Incredible app and stellar support! Our team has been relying on this app for an extended period, and it continues to impress with its flawless performance. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features make it a standout choice. Highly recommended!

פריקפוא
Israele
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

Great app and great service from Alvin. Would recommend the product.

The Personalized Doormats Company
Stati Uniti
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 marzo 2024

A very powerful and unique app, with an amazing, caring and very fast support team. Thank you!!

Page One
Cile
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 aprile 2024

Muy funcional, practica y el soporte que tienen es muy excelente.
En realidad me sirve para hacer todo lo que quería en mi tienda y con el plan gratuito, muchas gracias.

Erick Lotero
Colombia
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2024

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

I've been using Orichi Bundle quantity app for the past few months, it helps grows the business, and easy integration .

Roman Island
India
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2024

They promptly fixed the bug in the app and provided professional service. Thank you.

Bubbic