Recensies (430)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 mei 2024

Great app! Alvin has helped me a lot and even got on a call to understand my issues better. Definitely recommend!

Vials Depot
5 maanden gebruiken de app
4 juni 2024

I just wanted to drop a quick note to express my satisfaction with your order limitation plugin. It's been a game-changer for my store! Installation was a breeze, and the interface is super user-friendly. Being able to set order limits has made managing my inventory a breeze. Thanks for a fantastic tool!

HIYA
China
15 dagen gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

Great app. Helps me increase sales volumes.

Tile ProSource
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
20 juni 2024

First of all, I want to say that Alvin's service is fantastic, very thoughtful and responsible, and he resolves issues very quickly, with utmost professionalism. Although there were some minor issues during the initial setup phase that made me doubt whether I had chosen the wrong product, Alvin guided me patiently, helping me identify possible causes of the problem. His responsibility and professionalism have restored my confidence in the product. I believe that with such professional technical support, your product will continue to improve. The product itself also performs excellently, providing personalized solutions swiftly tailored to our business needs. Both the product and the service are outstanding!

Bluevua
2 dagen gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

Best app out there for usability to set up and the customer service particularly Alvin is fantastic they help assist you in real time !! A++

Artnhobby
Ierland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

Great app that works and functions as advertised. Whenever there is a small issue, the support team is always available to help find a solution. Very quick responses and great customer service!

Bordignon Stone
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

Great support and helped me any time I had trouble! Very quick and easy!

Turmeric Glow
15 dagen gebruiken de app
1 april 2024

Very happy with the app, working as it should. Support has been excellent helped get us all setup and were able to make some changes to better suit our website.

ETRNL
Australië
7 dagen gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

Great support they solved issues in a matter of minutes, the app is easy to use

FOLIORISTO.CH
Liechtenstein
9 maanden gebruiken de app
22 april 2024

The support was great and personalized. Needed the app for quantity increment and limit. Alvin did a custom work to get this done.

Mann Supply