App Storeでは2024年6月14日まで定期メンテナンスを実施しています。そのため、一部のアプリの結果が正しく読み込まれない場合があります。

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2018年3月6日

Very Nice. Easy to install and use. Just what I was Looking for. Thank you so much

Marks Air Plants
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2018年5月25日

Highly recommended app and great customer service. Thank you guys :-)

Dizzy Duck Designs
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2021年4月21日

Great support, apps working good. Increased my AOV :) Nice that i can choose design by my own, colors, font and all other stuff.

Nulina-beauty
ドイツ
Website on Demand Studio, LLCが返信しました 2021年4月26日

Hello friends at Nulina-beauty

We appreciate this great review! Thank you!

編集日:2019年8月24日

I get a nice clear chart showing quantity breaks and people love them. I had to switch to a new theme and Robert Lim (an Ace engineer) got me up and running in no time flat. This was on a weekend. I was very impressed. There may be products out there a couple of bucks cheaper, but then they don't have Robert, do they?

Saratogasupplements
2021年3月31日

Great support! Their customer service is very good and problems are resolved quickly. Very powerful!

Arturest
中国
Website on Demand Studio, LLCが返信しました 2021年4月2日

Hello friends at Arturest

Thank you for the kudos! We appreciate it! We are glad we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

2020年2月24日

Had user errors and a CSS modification to do and the customer support at Website on demand for my Quantity Breaks app was very helpful, courteous and promptly replied ever time.

Gants-Isolants.ca
カナダ
編集日:2019年11月8日

Great and quick help from the developers. No back and forth emailing but quick and simple solutions. Also Aesthetic one of the best quantity discount apps

Drive Safe Company
オランダ
2020年7月1日

Very easy to set up and use. Saw an immediate lift in sales. Support was quick to respond whenever we had a question. Will use on other sites.

Dwell and Good
Website on Demand Studio, LLCが返信しました 2020年7月3日

2020年12月9日

Their team patiently helped me optimize the CSS to the best condition. Thanks to Amir and Vlad, members of the Website On-Demand team. For such a responsible and patient team, I must give them a five-star review. Also, for the Shopify theme I used, it would be perfect if the drawer cart and the cart page can display the upsell text well at the same time.

HahaGet
中国
Website on Demand Studio, LLCが返信しました 2020年12月9日

Hello friends at HahaGet

We appreciate this great review! Thank you for the kudos on our customer service! We are glad we were able to help. We will let Amir & Vlad know that they're assistance was highly appreciated. Cheers!

2019年8月15日

The app is fantastic. Has all the features you could want from a quantity breaks app, and it looks very clean. Also the customer service is excellent and prompt. Highly recommend this one.

EvoBrush