Recensies (5.579)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 14 april 2017

the app hung after 10 mins, i couldnt make edits to the announcement bar. had to de-activate.

Themommycollectivestore
India
Bijna 6 jaar gebruiken de app
22 oktober 2016

It is a good app but needs more flexibility.

Living And Giving
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 26 december 2018

NOTHING SPECIAL...SOME FUNCTIONS NOT EVEN WORKING .WE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT WAS A WASTE TIME.STILL HAVE THE APP THOUGH CAUSE COULDNOT FIND SOMETHING BETTER........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Legend7sports
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
15 oktober 2016

I wish there was a preview button instead of clicking save all the time to see how it looks.

Black Orquid
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 30 april 2021

The app works really well, but needs to develop:
-the option to apply one same bar to more than one page (URLs or Keywords)
-the option to organize bars in diferent folders. When you have many bars to apply it's hard to find the exact one in the middle of all of them.

Insider
Brazilië
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
14 april 2016

Good create annoucement for special offers

Mobileaccessories In
India
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
15 december 2017

Nice App, easy to use... get yours today

Eshop Nigeria
Nigeria
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
1 december 2019

The app is good (and free) but it's some days that is impossible to access the dashboard. Excessive time loading (really long).

Concetto è
Italië
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
10 april 2019

I enjoy using the app, posted announcements are super helpful. However, I cannot display multiple announcements on my website, even after upgrading to premium and paying the $9.99 monthly fee. I generated a 2nd announcement bar but no matter what I do, it fails to display. It did display for a few hours when I first posted it, but then it disappeared. I tried re-adding it multiple times but to no avail.

This is why I only rate this app 3 stars. If this bug can get fixed, or if the developer helps me figure out what is wrong, I'll update my review to 5 stars.

ShellExpressions
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
16 april 2020

I've used this app for a while now, it's a little hit-n'miss unfortunately. Some of the announcement bars I've created show for a period of time and then just disappear or stop loading/hiding. It's been ok because it's free, but frustrating when it doesn't perform as it should.

A Boy Named Aaron