QuickBooks Online , 34件のレビュー

• 評価の12%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の68%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年6月14日

After 2 months of commerce channels not connecting with the banking feature, it's finally fixed! The help agents kept telling me that developers were working on this and that it was a system-wide issue, but there was no timeline and zero updates. Most businesses sell online so not being able to capture sales from your online channels is beyond problematic. I received a feedback form and responded expressing my frustration with these unresolved issues. The next day after submitting the feedback form, I received an email from Jerry Chuang. He and I eventually hopped on a Zoom call to finally resolve these issues once and for all. Jerry was incredibly patient, solution-focused, and most of all he provided a great customer experience. Prior to Jerry, I was so frustrated with Quickbooks that I was about to change software systems, but fortunately I won't need to do that anymore. My recommendation to all is that if you have a commerce issue, select the "give us feedback" highlighted in blue in the Overview Commerce tab. It will connect you to the right people who can help. Thank you Jerry, you saved the day!

PRIORI Skincare
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年4月21日

I went to Quickbooks online because of the option to sync my Shopify but the sync option with Shopify is VERY lacking.... Summary transfers don't do a bit of good other than completely messing up the record keeping. Not syncing the draft invoices or POS transactions creates inaccurate reports. PLEASE revert back to the sync programming from OneSaas so the data transfers correctly again. It's getting really old having to spend hours fixing data that only had summaries transferred & adding data that won't transfer at all.

Teri Larsen's Tack Room
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年6月2日

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are continuing to develop and expand our commerce and inventory management features directly within QuickBooks Online US (including product mapping, stock level sync and COGS tracking). We’re really looking forward to sharing these new features with you when they are ready.

2023年6月23日

I found the connector to be wonky and not user friendly but I have been impressed by the developers' technical support and genuine interest in fixing issues. Jerry, in particular, was very helpful and proactive in helping me troubleshoot my issues (I couldn't add any of the sales into my account!) and helped me fix it (I couldn't explain how). He made himself extremely available for one-on-one interactions and is working hard on addressing the other issue I have with this sync: shopify sales tax info not being properly organized. I think as long as Jerry remains this proactive the app will only continue to improve so I will stick with it for now.

RareJule Vintage
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年3月19日

This app works but is lacking. We have cash transactions that do not import into quickbooks. We also have had an error, called support (very hard to work with them due to language barriers) Opened case of which they said they would follow up, however, no follow up and case was not showing up. I hate to call back as it took hours on the phone but we still have the error.

Woodchuck Woodworking
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年3月20日

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Currently cash transactions will have to be manually accounted for, we recommend adding this direct from your bank feed deposits.

One of our product experts is reaching out to you via email to follow up on your case.

2023年8月1日

I love the shopify connector by QuickBooks! I has great decreased my time spent entering each individual sale. In addition, it even enhanced the way I was entering information in Quickbooks for improved tracking and analytics! Highly recommend!

dnadoc
2023年8月3日

It needs new features to create Sales Invoices and also be able to add Shopify POS, it still needs a lot to go

SOLEPLIER
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年5月2日

I recently had a problem with transferring shop pay installments correctly into QBO but customer experience lead Jerry helped me solve the issue. Other than that, I’ve had a great experience using the connector app.

Arcwood Jewelry
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年6月2日

Thank you! We're glad Jerry was able to help you out and we really appreciate your honest feedback.

2023年3月17日

Horrible! No Support! Not working! Call in and they have no clue how to fix it! Not sure why but I ill be switching companies!

Chic Thriftique
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年3月20日

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We know how frustrating it is to not get direct support, on of our product experts is reaching out to you via email to assist.

Please email qbcommercesupport@intuit.com for direct support.

編集日:2023年4月30日

While I have generally had a positive experience with QBo, I must say that the connector was more effective with OneSaas. Since Intuit acquired OneSaas, the usability has decreased, and we are now actively looking for alternative integration software. Unfortunately, Intuit no longer supports OneSaas software, which has forced me into this scenario.

One major drawback is that we can no longer have accurate A/R reports for our customers. This also removes the ability to use Intuit's own merchant services for collecting A/R. Overall, I still recommend QBo, but I hope that these issues are addressed in future updates.

If you do not care about customer details in your Accounting software, and use your eComm channels for all customer data- it's easy to operate. It does a simple JL entry for the deposits and maps the expenses accordingly.

Houston Llew Studio
アプリの使用期間:10日

2023年6月2日

HORRIBLE!!! Spent all day with "experts" trying to figure out issues.
Check and Cash transactions aren't transferred over for deposits. I switched from Quickbooks POS to Shopify and Quickbooks online and was told this would be easy...nope
another issue no one seems to know an answer about is charge accounts. Customer info isn't sent with the transactions and it marks all invoices paid when they actually are suppose to be put on the customer account. If features don't get fixed quickly i will be looking elsewhere.

Farmers and Ranchers Outlet LLC
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年6月2日

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Currently, payments by check, cash, and PayPal transactions will have to be manually accounted for, we recommend adding this directly from your bank feed deposits.
We currently only support payment gateway by Shopify Payments and Shop Pay, so any orders marked manually paid will not be accounted for.

Thanks again for spending the time to help us improve.