QuickBooks Online , 43件のレビュー

• 評価の9%は3つ星です
  • 評価の5%は2つ星です
  • 評価の63%は1つ星です
2023年8月1日

I love the shopify connector by QuickBooks! I has great decreased my time spent entering each individual sale. In addition, it even enhanced the way I was entering information in Quickbooks for improved tracking and analytics! Highly recommend!

dnadoc
2023年8月3日

It needs new features to create Sales Invoices and also be able to add Shopify POS, it still needs a lot to go

SOLEPLIER
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年6月2日

HORRIBLE!!! Spent all day with "experts" trying to figure out issues.
Check and Cash transactions aren't transferred over for deposits. I switched from Quickbooks POS to Shopify and Quickbooks online and was told this would be easy...nope
another issue no one seems to know an answer about is charge accounts. Customer info isn't sent with the transactions and it marks all invoices paid when they actually are suppose to be put on the customer account. If features don't get fixed quickly i will be looking elsewhere.

Farmers and Ranchers Outlet LLC
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年6月2日

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Currently, payments by check, cash, and PayPal transactions will have to be manually accounted for, we recommend adding this directly from your bank feed deposits.
We currently only support payment gateway by Shopify Payments and Shop Pay, so any orders marked manually paid will not be accounted for.

One of our product experts is reaching out to you via email to follow up on your case.

Thanks again for spending the time to help us improve.

2023年4月21日

I went to Quickbooks online because of the option to sync my Shopify but the sync option with Shopify is VERY lacking.... Summary transfers don't do a bit of good other than completely messing up the record keeping. Not syncing the draft invoices or POS transactions creates inaccurate reports. PLEASE revert back to the sync programming from OneSaas so the data transfers correctly again. It's getting really old having to spend hours fixing data that only had summaries transferred & adding data that won't transfer at all.

Teri Larsen's Tack Room
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年6月2日

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are continuing to develop and expand our commerce and inventory management features directly within QuickBooks Online US (including product mapping, stock level sync and COGS tracking). We’re really looking forward to sharing these new features with you when they are ready.

2023年3月17日

Horrible! No Support! Not working! Call in and they have no clue how to fix it! Not sure why but I ill be switching companies!

Chic Thriftique
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年3月20日

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We know how frustrating it is to not get direct support, on of our product experts is reaching out to you via email to assist.

Please email qbcommercesupport@intuit.com for direct support.

2023年1月18日

I would give 0 stars if I could. Wow what a garbage app. They payout and sales data sync into quickbooks but as of 12/13, about 1 out of every 15 payouts actually get sent to the app transactions part where you can match to deposits. Quickbooks "experts" have no idea what is going on, I have called about 10 times and still waiting on a resolution.

Bogey Bros
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年1月23日

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We know how frustrating it is to have an ongoing case without a solution. Our team are working hard to improve your overall experience.

One of our product experts has reached out to you via email to assist.

2023年1月12日

This integration is new. Issues in the beginning but I put in a tech support email and was responded to the next day by Jerry and everything is working great! Jerry is awesome and very knowledgeable. What's great about this is its a free option to make the connection from Shopify to quickbooks as opposed to paying monthly for others. They get very expensive. The errors got fixed quickly while on tech support and has been working perfectly. I also got Shopify balance working! there is a feed for Shopify balance but not available in quickbooks yet. I do hope they get the feed working in qb but what I did was get the feed through my regular banking app. I'd imagine most banks allow for this... not sure. From there you can find your normal bank through quickbooks and just select the Shopify balance feed. Its a work around but no problems at all. I did also mention to tech support that Shopify balance feed is live so they know and they are working on it. Hope this helps.

Lost Life On Wax
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年1月17日

Thank you! We're glad Jerry was able to help you out and we really appreciate your honest feedback.

2023年2月1日

BEWARE!

This seems like this is finally the tool we need to integrate shopify and quickbooks. All the sales, fee, returns, discounts, etc. works perfectly which is not the case with Quickbooks sync by Bold. BUT!!! No inventory sync. So while the sales orders have the item numbers and product names, it does not sync any of this informaiton, so inventory is not reduced, COGS are not reported, etc.

So this is 95% of a great app, but because it it is incomplete on the COGS side, it is useless. So frustrating because this should not be this hard!!

Zenbivy
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年2月3日

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you like the payout sync features! You'll be happy to hear that we are continuing to develop and expand our commerce and inventory management features directly within QuickBooks Online US (including product mapping, stock level sync and COGS tracking). We’re very excited about to sharing these new features with you when they are ready.

編集日:2023年2月3日

Basically a waste!!!!! I just moved my store from Big Commerce (BC) to Shopify. With BC, all of my order info was synced seamlessly. However, with this app, my Shopify sales aren't fully syncing, which makes QB worthless to me. The sale does appear under the commerce tab, but the customer name isn't included and the sale doesn't appear in my P&L. I subscribe to the plus plan ($85/month) because I generate P.O.'s from QB - however, without the customer name, I would need to manually input all the customer info, which negates the whole point of paying for this service. I contacted support and he had no answers for me, other than suggesting trying other syncing apps (which are all paid apps) to see if one might work better??? I absolutely don't recommend this at all!!

Prepared Planet staging
アプリの使用期間:20日
Intuit Inc.が返信しました 2023年2月3日

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! Currently, this app supports importing sales orders and payouts from Shopify. The main feature is you can separate your revenue from taxes and fees from Shopify then map the payouts to your books. You can add the payout transactions to your books by going to Banking > App Transactions > For review. Adding a payout will create the corresponding sales receipt, refund and expense which will map to your P&L.

We are continuing to develop and expand our commerce and inventory management features directly within QuickBooks Online US (including customer details, product mapping, stock level sync and COGS tracking). We’re really looking forward to sharing these new features with you when they are ready.

2023年5月2日

I recently had a problem with transferring shop pay installments correctly into QBO but customer experience lead Jerry helped me solve the issue. Other than that, I’ve had a great experience using the connector app.

Arcwood Jewelry