Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 8% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 maart 2023

This app is great, and the customer service agents are fast to respond and assisted me with uploading my quiz successfully on my site. A big thank you to Kushal who assisted me, you're amazing! I 100% recommend this app for anyone trying to build on sales in their Shopify store.

Zuri Nutrition
Zuid-Afrika
2 maanden gebruiken de app
29 augustus 2023

Using Quizify for some days now and the support is very speedy and accurate. We have not the easiest set up with 2 pages, but Kushal always stays calm and is answering our questions helpful and understandble, also for non-IT persons. I can highly recommend Quizfy for other customers!

Swiss3DGuards International
Zwitserland
Ongeveer 21 uur gebruiken de app
16 augustus 2023

I'm very new in this field and appreciated very much the great support from Kushal. He understood very quickly what our requirements are and turned it into a workable solution withhin a day!!!

Swiss3DGuards Schweiz
Zwitserland
4 dagen gebruiken de app
17 maart 2023

This is a really robust product recommendation quiz app. We have been able to do everything we need so far. The quizify support team is very friendly, helpful and reply promptly whenever you need any help. Love it so far!

Color Drop Digital
Verenigde Staten
14 dagen gebruiken de app
9 maart 2023

The customer support Kushal is the best! He helped me all the way and made changes to the CSS code. My request was out of the box and he made it possible. Thank you, sir. 9th March 2023 ~

KennyHillsCoffee
Maleisië
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 22 maart 2023

Great app. Just what I've been looking for. Well designed. Support was friendly and very helpful. Thanks

Stahlcar Scan Tools
Nieuw-Zeeland
9 dagen gebruiken de app
30 maart 2023

The app was having some issues but the support team was able to get it resolved quickly. It is fairly easy to use and configure as well.

Besti
Verenigde Staten
10 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 7 maart 2023

Very nice user-friendly app! We changed from another one to this one and I really like the display and interface of it!

hemproutine.fr
Duitsland
3 dagen gebruiken de app
9 maart 2023

Great interface and lots of options for designing when you have the growth plan - highly recommend it!

hanfgeflüster.de
Duitsland
44 minuten gebruiken de app
1 augustus 2023

Really love this app. It's easy to use and has great functionality. The support team were very helpful and quick to respond.

MetalPrintMaker.com