Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 april 2021

I used this app to build a matching between our customers with the best product fitting for them. I had first some problems with the conditional logic I wanted to use, but the support quickly helped me! Thanks a lot!

Tier-Shirt
Duitsland
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
25 maart 2022

Nice app and helpful customer service! I'm still on the trial week but I'm satisfied. It's easy to use and clean layout.

EMELICA
Italië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Arham Web Works heeft geantwoord 25 maart 2022

Thank you Elisa for using our product recommendations quiz and providing feedback. We're glad to hear that our quizify app is easy to use and has a great user interface.

If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know :)

2 september 2020

App is great and the support is fantastic. Works well and integrates easily. If you need a quiz app, this is the one.

Bud & Tender
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
9 augustus 2022

Snehal helped me to design a very complex quiz, with a very good attention from him. I recommend this app.

Hypnos
Chili
12 maanden gebruiken de app
28 april 2020

This app is better than the other quiz apps I have tried. Support is excellent...I had a unique request and they were quick and informative to answer my concerns and offer solutions.

Celebrity Machines
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 16 maart 2021

Great app that is easy to use. There are many templates you can choose from, and you can also build your own. Awesome service from the support team. They added a feature just for us.

Glocal Wellness
10 maanden gebruiken de app
3 november 2020

Wrote to the assistance via chat. Excellent service! They solved my problems in less than two hours time! Amazing!

BonnieBeauty.it
Italië
10 augustus 2020

Tech support is very helpful if you have any questions or concerns. Agent answered all of my questions via chat and resolved my concerns.

Healing Our Temple
18 februari 2022

This is the best app! The app developer has been so helpful. i recommend this app for anyone wanted to build a quiz

Aircon Hyper
Zuid-Afrika
Arham Web Works heeft geantwoord 25 maart 2022

Thanks for the feedback. it's so great to hear that you're enjoying the Shopify quiz builder app. We take pride in our customer service and have a dedicated team of support specialists ready to help at any time. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with us even better, please let me know!

21 mei 2020

Quizify has been such a great asset to our website. We are able to create custom quizzes quickly and provide in-depth insights and data on the back end. Awesome support team too, under 12 hour response time.

Highly recommend!