Recensioni (223)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 maggio 2024

One of the best bundle apps I've come accros in my 2 years of using shopify, they have an excellent customer service ( Shout out to Patrick he's been a huge help countless times), they offer free bundles with free customization, no need for any payments to modify the bundles unlike other apps, with no limits/restrictions on how much sales you can do with this app, and it will definitely be of huge help to your store and business, highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to boost his business!

GemCorner
Tunisia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Royal Apps ha risposto 17 maggio 2024

Thank you! We're glad to hear that 🤌🤎

27 maggio 2024

Perfect app. Gives so many options to choose from which makes it the best among all out there.
Best part: fast and EPIC live chat. I was helped by David and he is a master. Offered me personalized help and gave me really good suggestions for my store marketing overall.

Neuro US
Regno Unito
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

Wonderful App- Clean, minimal and fast loading. But hands down, their support team is the best. I got assistance from Mr. David, one of their support representatives. Hopefully, their service will continue to improve in the future. Thanks

Kofferie
India
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
16 maggio 2024

This app is simply amazing. Just what I need. Very user-friendly and its free. Thanks to Patrick for an excellent customer experience. I am looking forward to up my sales over the coming weeks.

Tamika Natasha Elegance Boutique
Giamaica
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 giugno 2024

The app works perfectly. I had a Shopify problem that I couldn't solve at all. Thanks to David I was able to solve this problem. He did extensive research into my problem and came up with a solution. I would like to thank the creator of the app for this free feature and the employee David for his time.

Detoza
Paesi Bassi
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 giugno 2024

awesome app, customization was easy and David from their support team was extremely helpful, answered my questions right away and solved my problem, ill keep using that app!

boutique house
Israele
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 luglio 2024

I'm extremely satisfied with Rapi Bundle. The application is very intuitive and offers many customisation options. A big thank you to Patrick in customer service, who helped me enormously to solve a complex problem. Thanks to him, I was able to maximise my sales without any stress. I highly recommend this application to all Shopify shop owners.

Zenora
Polonia
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 luglio 2024

Arthur provided exceptional service! He fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. His expertise and professionalism were evident throughout the process. Highly recommend this app (Arthur) for any issues – he gets the job done fast and with great skill. Thank you, Arthur!

My Store
Emirati Arabi Uniti
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2024

Got help from David, fast and easy! The only thing is that the Translation gets really wierd, nice app overall.!

Zeevick
Svezia
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2024

I am writing this review all because of David I had some problems with getting sales to my store and he helped me so much.

Serenity Spheres