Recensioni (375)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 maggio 2024

I recently installed Rapid Search on our Shopify store, and it has completely transformed how our customers find products. The improvement in search functionality is phenomenal! Customers can now effortlessly locate exactly what they are looking for, thanks to the precise and quick search results that Rapid Search provides. It doesn’t just stop at products; the extended search feature also covers our collections and blog posts, making our entire site more accessible and user-friendly.

Since integrating Rapid Search, we've noticed a significant uptick in customer satisfaction and engagement. The tool is incredibly easy to set up and integrate, and the impact on our store's functionality was immediate. If you're looking to enhance your Shopify store's search capabilities, I highly recommend Rapid Search. It’s a game changer for both user experience and overall site efficiency!

Jackson Hole Fly Company
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 17 maggio 2024

Thanks for the fantastic 5 review! 🌟 We're glad our app is helping your business. Your feedback inspires us to keep improving! 🚀

3 giugno 2024

The app is very good and self-explanatory, the AI does most of the work, you can then do the fine work manually and has a fully functional search bar that works precisely. The support is also super friendly and quick to respond to queries, keep it up!

CagillyPaw e.U.
Germania
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 7 giugno 2024

We appreciate your feedback and review! 🌟
It's wonderful to know our app is meeting your needs. Thanks for your support! 🙌

Let us know if you need any help, we are happy to help. :3

Matt
Rapid Search Team,

28 maggio 2024

Super happy to have switched from another filter App to this App - it does everything I need, and more. Super helpful staff who helped me integrate and customise the installation/set up (thanks Matt!) and ensured it was working perfectly and looking professional. I like how you can have filters for Tags and only show select Tags. Thanks so much for your help guys, I recommend the App to anyone.

K. P.
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 7 giugno 2024

Thanks a ton for your 5 review! 🌟 We're excited to hear you're loving our app. Your support helps us grow! 🌱

Have a wonderful weekend,
Matt from Rapid Search Team

8 marzo 2024

We've been using this app for a while now & it's superb. The integration with Out of the Sandbox / Pixel Union themes is flawless & the support from the tech team is first rate. You really need this app to grow your store - it's worth every penny.

Willys-Hifi Ltd
Regno Unito
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 11 marzo 2024

Hello!

Thank you so much for your detailed review, your support is greatly appreciated:)) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance!

Kind regards,
Rebeka from the Rapid Search team

12 giugno 2024

We are only using the search functionality but it is going very well so far and the support from Matt has been excellent

Coastal Style NZ
Nuova Zelanda
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 maggio 2024

I had a problem with my search bar and the support was very helpfull and they solve my problem immediatly.
I recommend this app!

Market Portal
Grecia
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 17 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for your 5 review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app. Your support means the world to us! 🌍

Data modifica: 3 giugno 2024

I have to update my review. This app is extremely expensive compared to others, and the full price isn't listed on the info page. It can quickly go above $50/month, and goes all the way up to $340/month for unlimited searches. That being said, if you don't care about the price it's an excellent app, but there are others like it.

House of Leon
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

Hi!

Thank you for your review, we are happy to see you are satisfied with the app and support team! In case you need any further assistance, just let us know!

Best wishes,
Rebeka from the RS team:)

28 maggio 2024

With their expert assistance, I was able to seamlessly implement all the desired changes and filters to my Shopify store. The support I received was exceptional, allowing me to enhance my store exactly as I envisioned.

Slide Campus
Germania
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear you had a seamless experience and are delighted we could help you, the pleasure was ours.

Kind regards,
Rebeka from the RS team:)

20 maggio 2024

No option for sorting items from newly added to old ones. that's a big missing and If you uninstall this app you will need a developer to clean caches.

Baby Clothing Wholesale Store
Turchia
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We’ve added a “new to old” sorting option and sent you an email with the details. We're also working on improving cache management. We appreciate your input!
Matt from the Rapid Search Team

23 febbraio 2024

First, the sales and customer support team are AMAZING! Every app should engage with their customers this way. App was super easy to install/set-up, and the CS team helped walk me through some small hiccups I had. We are currently testing the app to see how our customers engage with it but so far, it seems pretty intuitive.

Brazzers Toys
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Rapid Search ha risposto 6 marzo 2024

Big thanks for taking a moment to review our app! Your input means the world to us. With your feedback, we're committed to making our app even better:)

Best wishes,