Recensies (149)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 mei 2024

It is an amazing app, that lets you create flows that Shopify Flow just cannot create. The team are super supportive and helpful. Just a decent working as should app.

Olivia's
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're appreciating to hear that you find our app amazing and that it offers functionalities that are useful for you. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

24 april 2024

Only one problem, that If you have created a whole automation, you cannot change the trigger (the first point) and if you really must change the first trigger, you have to create a new flow. Other than that very good app.

Toyabo
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Hi Toyabo, thank you very much for your review and feedback. We are going to release a solution to the problem that you described in one of the upcoming releases. As a workaround, I can offer you editing the trigger through exporting a workflow to a .json, editing it and importing it back as a new workflow. Please keep in mind that different triggers have different sets of actions/conditions, so they may have to be edited accordingly.
I invite you to contact our 24/7 Live Support to discuss this further and work out a proper solution to your situation.

31 mei 2024

I love the automation this app gives. I am able to automatically modify orders to add a free gift or fulfill parent items while leaving the line items. It has been a lifesaver!

We Heart Nutrition®
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 2 juni 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our app's automation features have been a lifesaver for you. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

5 juni 2024

Simple, versatile and powerful! We got the app for one specific need, but down the road it has solved many other needs too. Our warm recommendations - and thank you for the developers!

Palava Sydän
Finland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 7 juni 2024

Thank you so much for this great review! Such words totally motivates our entire team to move forward and improve our product and service way more!

24 juni 2024

Oleksii has been a tremendous help for me. He has been patient with making sure to give me the steps I need in order to use the app the way I need it. I never write reviews but the help he has provided on multiple occassions is worth writing this review. 10/10. Thank you!!!

UNFAZED TEAM
17 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 25 juni 2024

Hello! Thank you so much for your review. We're delighted to hear that our solution was helpful to you. Should you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!

26 april 2024

After using it for 2 months, this app has provided my business with a smooth workflow and professional service support. It is the best experience I have had among all the apps I have used. I highly recommend it.

EYEVOS
Hongkong SAR van China
3 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 28 april 2024

Thanks a lot for your review and this high estimation. Don't forget you can get to us at any moment with any questions related to the React Flow app.

15 april 2024

Works flawlessly. We use it to send reminders for orders that should be paid by bank deposit. And to automatically cancel and restock the order, if the customer did not pay nonetheless.

bring-together.
Duitsland
11 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 16 april 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our system is seamlessly facilitating your order reminders and payment processes. It's fantastic to know that our platform is helping you manage your orders efficiently, ensuring smooth transactions every step of the way. Please feel free to ask if you would need any assistance with our app, the support team is always happy to assist.

17 april 2024

Wrote an automation for writing the discount rates of products to tags and metafields fields. He also did a few more operations.
It's a software that does a great job, and it's obvious that the live support team enjoys their work. great job man. if you need such an application, use it!

CENGIZ AKTURK
Turkije
4 maanden gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 18 april 2024

Thanks a lot for that awesome review and your high estimation of our product. We're really proud to give such a significant facilities to people who need and enjoy it in their business.

12 juni 2024

I wanted a flow to be able to tag new orders with product sku(s), wasn't possible. I contacted support and within a day they custom made the flow for me. Amazing support!!!

Tyco Tech 3D Printing
4 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 14 juni 2024

This is so pleasant estimation of our efforts, thank you so much for your review! We're totally ready to develop ahead, and became to be even better service.

3 juli 2024

Best support i got, the app is very good and useful can be use as a digital asistent that do alone a lot of work 24/7.

Legacy of Morocco
Roemenië
10 dagen gebruiken de app
DevIT.Software heeft geantwoord 5 juli 2024

Wow, thank you very much for that pleasant estimation of our efforts, we're really trying to get that high results with our every next version update. Your feedback is proving that we're definitely on the right way, thanks for being with us!