Arvostelut (42)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. huhtikuu 2024

Absolutely great, love being able to see what my clients are looking at in realtime, I get an understanding of what is going on, should I drop a price, should I order more stock. Really really appreciate this app

Bracc Services
Etelä-Afrikka
7. huhtikuu 2024

I think it's a very good application. It allows you to see in real time what the customer is watching, what items they have placed in the cart, etc. Furthermore, there is the fun part of watching the customer walk around the store. Very good!

Pura - Eco Concept
Portugali
28. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you so much developer.
Truly love this app even free plan so help full to know what is happening in store
Really appreciate your work

Alraghabat
Arabiemiirikunnat
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2024

I love the realtime view of the store - showing what shoppers are doing and what they have in their carts. It's super insightful and helps me with a a more data-driven approach to restocking my products!

Jimnojean
Etelä-Afrikka
13. toukokuu 2024

This app is a game-changer for anyone seeking real-time data analytics without the complexity.

Tees.ca

scootermerch
Tanska
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. helmikuu 2024

Really great app to check visitors and try and keep eye on some robot activity. Many are trying to add large sums to carts.

Weed out the bad visitors.

Great to see how customers are responding to site. Thank You

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop
Yhdysvallat
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. maaliskuu 2024

Very useful to check what costumers check out in your shop. And it’s fun too!

Formula Reels
Alankomaat
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. tammikuu 2024

I truly love this app. I especially love Realtime view. I recently opened my shop, don't have tons of traffic yet, but this is just to fun to watch. For busier shops it's a must have you will see a lot of action (people) in your shop.
The only thing I wonder about is why it doesn't match up with Etsy stats. This shows a few visits every once in a while shopify shows 0 all the time. I would love a notification when people are in your shop that would be fun too.

Memory Lane Antiques & Collectibles