Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de abril de 2018

Simply an awesome no-nonsense support app! I can only recommend it!

Sapper Products
Alemania
Casi 6 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 1 de mayo de 2015

One of the best customer support apps on the market (and we've tried them all). The support is top notch too. I'm hoping they launch an iOS app so we could easily handle support on our mobile devices.

GroomStand
Más de 5 años usando la aplicación
19 de noviembre de 2018

ReAmaze has been an integral part of our website since it's launch. Offering an entire CRM suite for our online sales channel with a powerful API ReAmaze has gone above and beyond what we need. Everytime I've approached them with a CS question they have been incredibly helpful, even very intensive questions regarding their API and posting from outside sources.

I would like to see improvements in their knowledge base, for example the ability to nest topics but that is a very small suggestion and one that does not take away from the initial offering.

Very Happy with the service overall.

England's Stove Works, Inc.
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
29 de junio de 2016

We should've used this app earlier. Setting up channel for each sales channel is very helpful. This app has almost everything for the customer service. Their support is awesome too. I want to give them 10 stars, if it's possible. Thank you for saving our time.

Locobeauty
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
3 de octubre de 2019

Amazing app, and great customer service! Thank you for giving us an awesome experience. Managing our client messages and support system was never easy until we found out about Re:amaze. Great job!

zugopet
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
3 de agosto de 2017

The best support app we have used. Very easy to setup and packed with features. Highly recommended.

Zasttra Com
Sudáfrica
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
26 de octubre de 2021

We love reamaze! Their support is fantastic, and very responsive to feature requests. It's perfect for our business.

Pistils Nursery
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
11 de febrero de 2019

What can I say except that if you are like me and are hoping to find the right app for your customer support experience to be top notch, this is the way to go! The folks from Re:Amaze are AMAZING to say the least. Support is like no other and the ease of use is beyond what I had imagined! For a small company like mine, that houses thousands of parts and needs to be on point with our customer base, this software is a no-brainer! Go for it! You will be extremely happy!

CycloneFPV.com
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2018

Took all emails out of my mail and into one place. It also combines with Facebook messenger. Now my team can deal with customer service as well which is great. I also use the FAQ add on. Still not sure I’ve worked out it’s full potential.

Morse Toad
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 16 de octubre de 2020

Reamaze makes our job a lot easier! I love the features, it integrates everything and super easy to use. Plus, customer service is very helpful!

Dermacol SF