Avis (254)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 mai 2024

A great user-friendly help desk service. Streamlines all of our emails and calls into neat categories and saves our company a huge amount of time. Dakota is just a call away if I ever need anything. We've been with re:amaze for several years now, and we keep growing, I would attribute a lot of that growth to the efficiency in which we service our customers.

True Leaf Market
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Enjoying ReAmaze so far. It is far more streamlined than the other platform I used. Dakota has been fantastic to work with! He is very knowledgeable, helped with onboarding, and made everything very easy to migrate from another platform. Thank you!

Wad-Free® by Brayniacs LLC
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

We've been using Re:Amaze for over 2 years now and our experience with them have been a blast! Their support is top-notched. They fix every bug we submit within minutes. Very easy to use and the best feature is it lets us manage all 7 pages through 1 single platform.

Puppy Mothers
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2024

Huh... I guess, I didn't want a CRM. I wanted helpdesk software.
My first experience with helpdesk software was with Gorgias, and they weren't a bad choice. But, in the end, they had a few things that just didn't fit with us. We are big users of the mobile app and email. I had just finished customizing our interaction with Gorgias using their API but still bailed because the main thing I needed was a smooth interaction with the application that I could only get with Reamaze. Very happy so far. My next steps are integrating voice and customizing the chat interaction.

Parts Brite
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 décembre 2023

We were previous clients of Gorgias (terrible service, would not recommend) and made the swap to Reamaze about two years ago.

In that time, Reamaze has delivered on every promise they've made to us. Their support is also responsive and unlike Gorgias (constant crashing, no way to let our customers know that Gorgias was down, customer support that set up calls only to not show up for the calls multiple times), we have never experienced Downtime with Reamaze. We're an e-commerce business with high ticket items so being able to have reliable, consistent communication with our customers is extremely important and Reamaze has yet to disappoint.

If you're familiar with any of the larger platforms, setting up the backend is fairly simple. If you're not, it may require some assistance in getting set up.

Happy to give Reamaze a recommendation!

Headphones.com
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

Received an error when trying to change my password urgently. I mean, imagine trying to change your password and you can't, something so simple. What if I was hacked and my customer's data was at risk? I could not even change my password.

Reached out to support and spoke with a Neil who just at one point stopped responding when his suggestions were not helping. Still haven't received any responses from him as I type this review.

Password still not changed. I'm not happy with Reamaze at all.

Haus Of Business
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Reamaze a répondu 5 février 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We understand the significance of being able to change your password seamlessly, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please be assured that our team is actively working on resolving this issue promptly. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to improve our services.

6 février 2024

Wow, we just met with Dakota and he was so helpful!! We love using re-amaze and it has transformed our customer experience.

Breeze Balm
Australie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 janvier 2024

Be aware that Reamaze will constantly make changes and updates to the user interface and introduce features that hinder and create confusion in an attempt to add some type of AI feature-set to their offering. instead of providing a simple reply button, there is a constant barrage of predetermined purple buttons that you need to scroll past every time you want to reply to a customers message. There should be a simple way to turn this feature off and not have to work through the beta testing of features for the ticket platform that I’m dependent on for all of my Customer communications

AtlasPacks
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Reamaze a répondu 8 février 2024

Thanks for your detailed feedback! We've prioritized some user interface changes for this based on your comment. AI features in Re:amaze is still very much in the experimentation phase so feedback such as yours will certainly help us deliver a better customer experience in the near future.

13 décembre 2023

ReAmaze is the CRM solution you've been looking for! The workflow automations, robust tagging system, intent building, response template, chatbot -- every feature works as promised and has been easy to set up, maintain and update.

We've used this system now for almost two years and it's truly been a saving grace for our customer service needs. We are so happy and pleased we chose ReAmaze.

When our organization researches apps to add to our Shopify store, we specifically look for reviews that mention great tech support and customer service. In addition to the great functionality of the app, I would give 100 extra stars to the ReAmaze support team.

They have insightful tutorials available for self-guided training and troubleshooting. And in the event that you have an issue that you can't figure out how to fix on your own, the ReAmaze tech support team is responsive and thorough.

Special shout-out to Dakota -- who is simply an absolute delight to work with and is committed to making sure ReAmaze is operating at its full capacity and helping our team succeed in our customer services goals.

10/10 recommendation.

BSF Store - Gulf Business Printing
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
11 octobre 2023

This app has been an excellent tool for our small business to keep the constantly growing forms of communication organized, scheduled, and current! The ReAmaze support team is great to work with and easy to understand. Dakota had some great ideas of how we can best utilize what Reamaze has to offer and we could tell he understood our customer service goals. They are staying relevant with their AI tools to make our customers' experience smooth and frustration free. We've tried other CRM, but would recommend this App without doubt!

Primitive Star Quilt Shop