Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年1月15日

I cancelled my subscription in advance of my rebill date but Remaze went ahead and charged me anyway. After contacting Shopify support, they refused to refund me the funds for my subscription cancellation. I'm definitely not "reamazed" by this.

Better Bath Better Body
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
Reamazeが返信しました 2023年1月30日

Thank you for leaving a review.

Our team had looked into this issue and did not find any mis-charges to your account. Since you had canceled your subscription before the next billing date, you were not charged for the next month. You're always welcome to view your past invoices in your account from Settings > Subscription > Payment History.

A member of our team had reached out to you to explain how there may have been a confusion with how the Re:amaze billing date can be different than the Shopify billing date. If you have any further questions about this, please reply to our email or feel free to start a new conversation with our team at support@reamaze.com.

2023年1月2日

Such a great app, brings all of customer service into one spot. Use it with RingCentral and makes phone calls easy to handle and record, seeing all the customers details in one spot. Very happy

Cuffed.com.au
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:2年以上
2022年12月23日

We are fairly new to reamaze (using it now for a little over a month) but fell completely in love. We have been using a different CRM app but their recent pricing changes and lack of attention to small business needs (I understand large companies are valuable customers but you should not abandon your first backers) made us look for an alternative. And are wee happy to have found reamaze.
It was super easy to install and get configured to our branding and needs and we have so far seen great feedback from customers on our support and for the ease of use the chat and helpdesk.
We are so happy we found reamaze and made the switch.

Tico Coffee Roasters
アプリの利用期間:22日
2022年11月11日

We love Re:Amaze! We've been on the platform for about 2 years and our customer service has never been better! We can see every message a customer has ever sent and every order they've ever placed all from within the conversation we're having with them. We can also set-up accounts, create orders, cancel items, issue refunds and check tracking information all without leaving the conversation! The platform is incredibly intuitive and easy to use - we've added all of our teams from around the world and transformed how we engage with customers in every region. Whether it's creating a chatbot that speaks Japanese, training the AI to recognise "Where's my order" in Dutch or offering FAQ's in German, thanks to Re:Amaze we can do it all! Like all systems, Re:Amaze has its moments, but their support team is actually pretty good. They're quick to respond to and resolve issues and they have always been very open to our ideas and development requests!

Denman UK
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:2年弱
2022年8月3日

They will keep contacting via email well after you deleted their app. Their emails also don't have any unsubscribe links either. I emailed them to be unsubscribed, they said I was. Few days later I get an email again. Be warned.

TheMillenniumBride
アプリの利用期間:4日
Reamazeが返信しました 2022年8月3日

Hello! Thank you for the candid feedback. The emails we send during the trial period is designed to provide guidance on next steps. We will improve this process as soon as possible and offer a better experience for unsubscribing from these messages. We hope you will try Re:amaze again in the near future.

2022年7月29日

This app is very helpful. We can manage messages from almost all channels (*Pinterest and Youtube are not supported yet) on 1 platform and see the data. And the support is great!

Ling's Moment
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
2022年7月26日

Really enjoyed using the app - we searched lots of CRMs and this was the best. The chat feature was a bit too clunky and we didn't have many customers coming through so we reverted to our old chat feature. So, we only used the email function, which is excellent. The only problem for us with that was the price. For a small start up company, it's just too expensive for us, but I'm sure it's great for companies with higher turnovers.

The Artists Quarter
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2022年7月25日

We have been a user of Re:amaze for almost 3 years. It continues to WOW us as a simple yet robust customer communications platform. It is affordable, simple to set up and if you run into issues, their customer support team is very helpful. We have multiple brands with different email addresses, integrations, like Shopify, to manage orders and more. We take advantage of the built in CSAT tool as well as the reporting options. It's a great platform!

FruitStand.com
アプリの利用期間:2年以上
2022年7月20日

Re:amaze is indeed an amazing asset for your business. We moved from the other CRM provider over a year and a half ago and never looked back.
The whole system is very logical, modern, and easy to use, with an enormous amount of automation capability. It takes some time to set everything up, but it is definitely worth it! The software itself is amazing, you are able to integrate it with Shopify, Klaviyo, Loyalty Lion, Stamped, etc, and to have all information about the customer in one place without ever leaving the app.
The customer service is outstanding! They are super helpful. thoughtful, patient, and fast, everything is handled in a timely and professional but friendly manner. We are definitely looking forward to continuing to use Re:amaze in the future and highly recommend it.

Conscious Items
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
2022年6月30日

I love using the templates options to save some answers for commonly asked questions. It's a great tool to keep everything organized!

PipelinersCloud