Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
4件のレビュー
2023年1月15日

I cancelled my subscription in advance of my rebill date but Remaze went ahead and charged me anyway. After contacting Shopify support, they refused to refund me the funds for my subscription cancellation. I'm definitely not "reamazed" by this.

Better Bath Better Body
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
Reamazeが返信しました 2023年1月30日

Thank you for leaving a review.

Our team had looked into this issue and did not find any mis-charges to your account. Since you had canceled your subscription before the next billing date, you were not charged for the next month. You're always welcome to view your past invoices in your account from Settings > Subscription > Payment History.

A member of our team had reached out to you to explain how there may have been a confusion with how the Re:amaze billing date can be different than the Shopify billing date. If you have any further questions about this, please reply to our email or feel free to start a new conversation with our team at support@reamaze.com.

2022年8月3日

They will keep contacting via email well after you deleted their app. Their emails also don't have any unsubscribe links either. I emailed them to be unsubscribed, they said I was. Few days later I get an email again. Be warned.

TheMillenniumBride
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:4日
Reamazeが返信しました 2022年8月3日

Hello! Thank you for the candid feedback. The emails we send during the trial period is designed to provide guidance on next steps. We will improve this process as soon as possible and offer a better experience for unsubscribing from these messages. We hope you will try Re:amaze again in the near future.

編集日:2022年2月11日

Cant recommend the Customer Help Sites. When you create articles and upload pictures, after some time alle uploaded pictures are removed and show up with a broken link! This has happend before, they said they have fixed the issue and now it has happend again to most of my articles which I have created because I trusted them after they had fixed the issue. I lost so much working hours and I didnt saved these pictures for the articles! Becuase they were screenshots!!!! I quess I lost 48 hours of work or more! I am speechless! I cant understand why they are offering a Help Site which is not even working properly. I don't trust their service at all anymore! When you programming something you shouldn't publish beta versions to the users!!!!!!!!! Why should I still create articles when the pictures might get delete after time? This is scary! Nobody will create an articles because of this anymore! I am so done with my nevers because now I need to create these articles again. But I am the CEO of the company and you can imagen that time is so tight for me! How can I get my time back????

HAUTTIEF
ドイツ
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
Reamazeが返信しました 2022年2月16日

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience! We do our best to provide a high-quality product with top-tier support, and this was not the case here. We take these complaints very seriously, and I have relayed this to our development team to ensure that we're doing thorough testing before implementing new updates to the platform.

I also had a team member follow up in the existing thread with you to address this situation. Feel free to reply to our email if you'd like to discuss this further.

2021年11月30日

I was at first supper happy, the application has soma small features that I really miss and some that really work well.. But the worst is, as soon as there is any pressure on the Sales / Support page the website and the app break's down.. apparently a Black Friday sale was to much for the server to handle.. An the site is down... This is the worst timing ever... If I can not offer my costumers support because Reamaze support software and Website dose not work this is the worst of all scenarios.. I even tried to reach out to the Reamaze team to sort this our.... But sadly without any success, since also their page seams to be down.. Not a very trust building issue..

L-COMPLEX
ドイツ
アプリの利用期間:2ヶ月
Reamazeが返信しました 2021年11月30日

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a candid review. We're sorry the outage affected your ability to support customers. As a customer messaging application, we understand how important it is to build trust with customers. The outage was caused by a specific real time dashboard that is used to help our customers track website visitors. The issue has been identified and we're working to scale the application better. We will have our customer care team reach out to you personally to make things right.