Sales Pop up Conversion Pro , 4,411件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月31日

Sales Pop up has been a lifesaver for my brand! It builds trust and shows the value of your product. I used them for 2 years and now back to using them again after re opening my store. 10/10! Also...the customer support is TOP NOTCH! They are so kind!

BIOCURLZ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年12月10日

I’ve been using this app for over a year and the free application is just as good with tech support and helping you start off. I personally love it and has become an essential part of my business

LaRaina Beauty
イギリス
2024年1月18日

I love the app and staff on customer service, very professional and nice. I highly recommend them on Shopify Platform.

Luxurious Rugs
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年11月22日

Works great, converts well. Arya in support was very helpful! I had notifications turned off for one product during testing, and she was able to bring in the purchases for that product when I couldn't find them. Fast an painless

the geeky bobbin
カナダ
2024年1月26日

Very fast customer service when you need it.

Fire Retardant Shirts.com
2023年12月6日

Great app! Painlessly and seamlessly works to promote stuff in your shop with effective widgets (and at POS and in cart) to push sales forward while you concentrate on other stuff. It's like having a helpful wizard working constantly behind the scenes all across your website.

I Heart Guts
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月24日

Good app that helps generate more sales. 24/7 support is nice. Recommended.

Good Gadget Store
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月5日

Arya's assistance proved invaluable yet again; her continued support was not only exceptional but truly amazing! Her guidance has primed me, and I feel fully prepared to delve into the realm of setting up my store. I cannot emphasize enough the sheer brilliance of the customer service received; it unquestionably deserves a stellar rating of 5 out of 5. Moreover, the application's seamless functionality has significantly contributed to my eagerness to embark on this entrepreneurial journey.

Gleeam
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年12月25日

Wow! I have never seen a wonderful, excited support from the team. Really they care about the customer. I am so happy found this platform very interesting. Highly recommend team has awesome features to grow your business. Thanks, would love join again and again. Specially thanks to Luis one of the customer support team. Have a good time everyone .

Best Buying Online
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年1月13日

i really had great experience as they help me set up everything for me. i/m so excited with this app. thank you very much.

Smart Kitchen Essential