Sales Pop up Conversion Pro , 4 410 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 80% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
10 de dezembro de 2019

Leaving a bad review because it forces me to leave one before I even get to use the app. Bad looks when you're tryna rush glooks before taking care of the users using the product :/

BulldogBully Clothing
Estados Unidos
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 11 de dezembro de 2019

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. It is surprising for us that it is clearly mentioned, leaving a review is optional. We fully comply with Shopify policies and can only request for a review (that's all we ask for a free app) which again is not mandatory to use the app.

29 de dezembro de 2020

Am using this app from last 6-7 months I never face any issue but right now this app showing popup of another websites and my all traffic was redirect to another websites/store, Worst app, never suggest anyone I lost so much traffice with that.

Fashion Store India
Índia
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 29 de dezembro de 2020

We are very sorry about your experience, we request you to share more information with us about this so our team can look into your account. We are willing to help you to start boosting sales again. You can connect with our support team at support@sales-pop.carecart.io

Editado a 19 de abril de 2021

La app no funciona en mi tienda, estoy intentando contactar con el soporte pero no me contesta nadie.

GLOWLEMON
Espanha
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 15 de março de 2021

Thank you for adding the review. Please connect with our support team using in-app contact form to share more details of your query and they'll be glad to assist you. Currently, pop ups seem to work as expected on your store.

30 de dezembro de 2019

this app don't work. it wasn't on the menu at first. and then just nothing happens on the site. :(((

Melody of Sale
Rússia
3 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 14 de agosto de 2020

App doesn't work. I had paused my store then re-opened it but the app doesn't show up and I decided to delete the app and re-install it and now I get a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error. Oh, and all the orders that I had were all suddenly gone. So now I need to get "orders first" for the app to work. Tried to re-install again and it didn't work.

Les Tribés
Noruega
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 15 de agosto de 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you were unable to access the app earlier. We have reconfirmed that app is working properly on your store and showing order notifications. There must be a temporary glitch at that moment which prevented you to access the app. Your account is rechecked to ensure that you won't face it again.

Our support team will also reach out to you via email to further assist you.

8 de junho de 2020

ik heb deze app gebruikt om een . pop up te maken, maar het werkt helemaal niet. ik kan niet meerder producten toevoegen en bij 1 product werkt het ook niet toe te voegen kunnne jullie mij hierover helepn?

TakeCareOfYourBody™ - Alles voor jouw ultieme summer body!
Países Baixos
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 8 de junho de 2020

We see that there are no orders on your store. Our app needs original order on your store to work. According to Shopify policy you can not add fake orders in the app. It will automatically start working when you have orders.

We request you to delete this review and add it later to share your experience. Our support team has also respond to your query in this regard.

Editado a 17 de julho de 2021

I don't see pop-ups at all even after the orders are placed by the customers. tried all the ways possible. but it's not working. this was the exact app that I was looking for but, it's not working as expected.

Meghana Foodz
Índia
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 20 de julho de 2021

Its sad to hear that the app couldn't work properly on your store. We request you to reinstall the app and let us help you correctly set it up on your store.

We hope that it will help you boost sales with all its free amazing features. Looking forward for your response to help you achieve your goals.

22 de junho de 2020

Doesn't work consistently, sometime the popups just don't show up and sometimes the countdown timer is gone.

Gold Truffle
Estados Unidos
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 23 de junho de 2020

We see that you only have one order that makes only one popup and delay between 2 popups is 25 sec, however recommended setting is 5 sec for this. Countdown timer works according to UTC timezone so timer can take few mins to few hours to display depending upon your timezone to match with UTC.

We encourage you to continue using the app and add your review later when you have fully experienced it on your store. Our support manager is also contacting you to learn more about your query.

27 de abril de 2022

! i won't use it any more!!!!!!it pay more money, dont take any sales. i dont want to recoomend it to others.

MY DIFFERENCE
China
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 28 de abril de 2022

Thank you for adding the feedback. We found that store has been closed for last 6 months and app didn't charge any money.
Our support manager will reach out to you via email to learn more about your experience and help you achieve your sales goal.

13 de junho de 2020

App não esta funcionando no meu site! sdadsadsadsadsdsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadasd

Loja Pixel Oficial
Brasil
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Care Cart 15 de junho de 2020

We see that there are no orders on your store at the moment that's why sales notifications are not showing automatically. Secondly, Stock countdown and Countdown Timer are working just fine on your store.

We encourage you to delete this review and add it later when you have fully experienced our free app on your store. If you need any help you can also contact our support team from within the app.