Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de janeiro de 2024

This is a nicely designed app, clean looking, many options to customize, and works flawlessly in my Pixel Union Grid Theme on desktop and mobile. Customer service is nothing short of excellent. Thank you, I highly recommend this app!

Island Life Essentials
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
28 de dezembro de 2023

thank you for your support and time to exactly fit my design , very fast and good support service , I fully recommend this app

Osomm
Singapura
6 months usando a aplicação
21 de junho de 2018

Works well and looks great on my site. Quick customer support and they helped me move the Recently Viewed Items just where I wanted it and matched my font. :)

Looking Sharp Cactus Llc
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
20 de novembro de 2018

Great support team, fits great into my site 100/100 .. I recommend for anyone looking to have a recently viewed on their site

ZiZYbyZiZY
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
20 de novembro de 2018

Excellent - this was very easy to install, the image quality is brilliant, it loads well and in a timely manner.

Starzyia
Austrália
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
25 de dezembro de 2020

Works great. Fast and light weight. Amazing customer support too. Worked with me to trouble shoot and identify a fix and abiding by all our change control rules too. Very impressive level of cooperation done right, that is, not steam rolling through a customer''s code.

Number 9 Fashion
Austrália
Questão respondida por Prezen Apps 25 de dezembro de 2020

9 de julho de 2018

Easy to install and use. Excellent support from the developer over email. He honored our requests to implement this on different pages of our websites

Thank you very much!

Browntaped
13 de novembro de 2019

Installed it and was up and running within minutes. I had some small changes i wanted so i contacted Tech Dignity and within a day the alterations had been made.

brando.no
Noruega
7 de abril de 2022

Their service and functions of the app are amazing ................................................!

USTRADA, INC.
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 13 de dezembro de 2019

It's a perfect app and very easy to use, I recommand it 100%. The support answered me very fast. Thank you.

cyclaste