Arvostelut (652)

Good App

Country Scene Saddlery and Pet Supplies
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. kesäkuu 2024

The staff are incredibly responsive and helpful. I've always appreciated the support provided by Ankit and Shanu. The WISER app is helping us enhance personalisation for our customers. We look forward to using more of the functionalities provided by WISER.

ADJOAA
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. kesäkuu 2024

I had the opportunity to test the product recommendation app (cross-selling) for several months, and I am extremely satisfied with its performance. The app proved to be not only very efficient but also incredibly effective.

First and foremost, the app significantly improved our sales results through intelligent complementary product recommendations that perfectly met our customers' needs. Thanks to advanced algorithms, the recommendations were always accurate, which increased our conversion rate.

Another advantage of the app is its intuitive interface, which allows for quick and easy implementation and management of recommendations. Even individuals without advanced technical knowledge can fully utilize its functionalities.

I must also mention the technical support. The support team is very helpful and always ready to respond quickly to our inquiries. Any issues were resolved promptly, allowing us to focus on running our business.

In summary, the product recommendation app is an extremely valuable tool that I highly recommend to anyone looking to increase their sales and improve their customers' shopping experience.

Nomax.no
Norja
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. toukokuu 2024

Very helpful service. We use this system across more than three websites as a company. I would suggest using anyone, as the outcome has pleased us greatly. Ankit is always there to help us when we need it!

Brand Corner
12. huhtikuu 2024

The staff was super helpful when setting up and integrating the app with my site. I was incredibly busy during the time they were working to set everything up but they were very patient with me and checked-in on helping to integrate another app as well. The wishlist feature is also working beautifully on my site.

The Scented Vine
Yhdysvallat
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Expert Village Media Technologies vastasi 5. toukokuu 2024

We are so glad to hear these words from you. Our whole team at Wiser pays equal attention to all the brands and we try to provide complete support in the setup.
We recommend to use maximum features of Wiser app at different pages of your store, it will help in getting better ROI from the app.

Team Wiser :)

28. toukokuu 2024

This app is awesome and a must have to increase revenue. The staff is very kind and patient when helping you learn. I highly recommend.

Texas Treats
Yhdysvallat
16. huhtikuu 2024

Great App. - has helped us with some sales already - highly receommended

OTIC
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
28. maaliskuu 2024

really good, they even helped with coding the custom lay out.

Damaris Jewellery
Alankomaat
Expert Village Media Technologies vastasi 6. huhtikuu 2024

Thanks 😃😃
We always provide customizations in order to match the theme's design so the widgets look seamless and integrated. We assure you for best support from our end.😃😃

Team Wiser

18. maaliskuu 2024

Great app, great support, i highly recommend

Team Bob Neyret
Sveitsi
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Expert Village Media Technologies vastasi 6. huhtikuu 2024

Thanks for the review. We are always available to assist you.

Team Wiser :)