Avaliações (657)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
10 de junho de 2024

I had the opportunity to test the product recommendation app (cross-selling) for several months, and I am extremely satisfied with its performance. The app proved to be not only very efficient but also incredibly effective.

First and foremost, the app significantly improved our sales results through intelligent complementary product recommendations that perfectly met our customers' needs. Thanks to advanced algorithms, the recommendations were always accurate, which increased our conversion rate.

Another advantage of the app is its intuitive interface, which allows for quick and easy implementation and management of recommendations. Even individuals without advanced technical knowledge can fully utilize its functionalities.

I must also mention the technical support. The support team is very helpful and always ready to respond quickly to our inquiries. Any issues were resolved promptly, allowing us to focus on running our business.

In summary, the product recommendation app is an extremely valuable tool that I highly recommend to anyone looking to increase their sales and improve their customers' shopping experience.

Nomax.no
Noruega
8 months usando a aplicação
5 de junho de 2024

The staff are incredibly responsive and helpful. I've always appreciated the support provided by Ankit and Shanu. The WISER app is helping us enhance personalisation for our customers. We look forward to using more of the functionalities provided by WISER.

ADJOAA
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
2 de julho de 2024

Ankit And the team are doing an amazing job, I’m very pleased with this service would recommend to all store owners.

Gymlifezone
11 months usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2024

Nice support.

App is really useful whenever you need for manual recommendation, discount for group product.

Turner Engineering
3 months usando a aplicação
12 de abril de 2024

The staff was super helpful when setting up and integrating the app with my site. I was incredibly busy during the time they were working to set everything up but they were very patient with me and checked-in on helping to integrate another app as well. The wishlist feature is also working beautifully on my site.

The Scented Vine
12 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Expert Village Media Technologies 5 de maio de 2024

We are so glad to hear these words from you. Our whole team at Wiser pays equal attention to all the brands and we try to provide complete support in the setup.
We recommend to use maximum features of Wiser app at different pages of your store, it will help in getting better ROI from the app.

Thanks
Team Wiser :)

28 de maio de 2024

Very helpful service. We use this system across more than three websites as a company. I would suggest using anyone, as the outcome has pleased us greatly. Ankit is always there to help us when we need it!

Brand Corner
2 months usando a aplicação
28 de maio de 2024

This app is awesome and a must have to increase revenue. The staff is very kind and patient when helping you learn. I highly recommend.

Texas Treats
2 months usando a aplicação
26 de junho de 2024

The customer service has been very prompt and helpful. I really like the look of the product recommendation on my site, it's very clean and easy for customers to understand.

Stratum Aesthetics
9 days usando a aplicação
11 de julho de 2024

I am truly impressed with this app and its seamless integration into our system. The team behind it deserves all the praise for their excellent work and support. The real value, of course, will be seen in increased sales, and I am optimistic that this app will enhance our sales performance significantly

JLMBOX
Alemanha
4 days usando a aplicação
4 de março de 2024

Fair priced, works well, previous app cost a little less but only allowed 1 row of recommendations. Using Wiser with 3 rows we increased app driven revenue around 25-35% over the previous app. Support is prompt and were able to custom code a few changes for us within a day or two of contacting them. Recommended.

Lash Pro NZ
Nova Zelândia
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Expert Village Media Technologies 6 de abril de 2024

We are so glad to hear your experience with Wiser app. We always try to deliver more from our app which can help in your conversions and AOV.
Recommendations are important part of any ecommerce store and we deeply analyze the store and then tuneup the recommendations as per the store's need so as to provide best ROI.
Feel free to share your suggestions with us as well, we would love to add in our app.

Thanks for trusting Wiser 😇😇