Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 dicembre 2023

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for all that you have done with creating this app. Your support agents are amazing and I am truly grateful for your hard work and dedication.

YEM Kitabevi
Turchia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 gennaio 2024

Things are going well up to this point, with positive experiences from both the application and the support provided.

Très Elite
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

Customer service is one click away! And the app is user-friendly. Definitely a huge help to our business. Love it!

The Lachryme
Filippine
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2024

We haven't officially launched but the customer support has been amazing and setup was super simple! Can't wait to see how everything works once we go live.

Yummers
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 novembre 2023

The app has so many useful features and customer support is always there in case you need anything

Mos Performance
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 ottobre 2023

While I only just started using them it's crazy what they are offering for free. Usually this would go for around 40 USD as minimum monthly fees. Overall, super user friendly, great interface and nothing complicated with all the needed features. P.S. I love the roadmap and up to date progress information for the new features )

Precious Doggo
Lettonia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 12 gennaio 2024

Just installed and navigating through it . I had a few questions, they were quick to respond and help me out. So far so good!

NINO & VIV
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 dicembre 2023

This app is great. The reason for the 2 stars is because of the time I spent setting it up, only to learn after the fact that there are no ways to translate it to another language. Not even by using the browser's built-in translate feature.

BLV Peru
Perù
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Channelwill ha risposto 8 dicembre 2023

Hi BLV Peru,

Ruby here, the manager from RecomSale development team, hope you are doing very well.

We are so sorry for the translation problems you have encountered recently when using our App! The problem with the affiliate portal's in-browser translation has now been resolved.

Additionally I sent you a solution specially provided for you via your account email address, please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

8 gennaio 2024

I highly recommend RecomSale for their exceptional service. The level of customer service I received from Kath was truly outstanding, and I couldn't be more impressed. She wasted no time in addressing my needs and resolving my concerns promptly. I was pleasantly surprised by RecomSale responsiveness and dedication to ensuring my satisfaction.

8thereal
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 dicembre 2023

Great so far, user friendly and definitely what i was looking for, to help me professionally add my new influencer.

Corazon Keepsakes