Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 2 novembre 2023

So far, I like it. It's fairly easy to use and setup. Customer support is fast and ready to assist you however you need, thanks Kath! I'm excited to see how well this works with my store.

Editing to say: It's been a few weeks since installing the app and I'm still enjoying it for the most part. My issue so far is that I can't pay my affiliates through the app. I'm having to find a workaround to get them paid because there's not a paypal integration, or any other payment option, yet. If there's another way to do it through the app, I'm missing it completely.

CaJoSe Natural
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2023

I am very impressed with this app and I like it for now. i hope this won't change

Beventi
Polonia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 ottobre 2023

So far the customer service is great and it seems like the set up is pretty simple. I will be back to inform if I actually make any sells because at that point I'd be so excited I have to tell someone lol

The Oasis
6 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
5 agosto 2023

havent tried it cant say but I will definately give it a go.never really been good at marketing so I could use a little help.

pullindeep
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
17 luglio 2023

I there customer service is awesome with great feature App, i really want to thank to the developer who create this app.

The Lazy Fashion
India
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Channelwill ha risposto 24 luglio 2023

It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with our app's customer service and features. Developers play an important role in creating user-friendly and efficient apps, and it's wonderful to hear that their hard work is appreciated. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

10 ottobre 2023

service clientele rapide

Cuisine du Domaine
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 ottobre 2023

a l'air bien mais une traduction française serait au top

Le Rudis
Francia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 giugno 2023

Although I have a few questions at the moment being a newbie the app was very easy to set-up and i think it will work for me

Kandi's Kollections
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Channelwill ha risposto 21 giugno 2023

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're glad you're enjoying the app. If you ever need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

24 maggio 2023

So far so good. Very user friendly. I trust it will turn into an essential part of my business' growth.

K-OBA Eyewear
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Channelwill ha risposto 26 maggio 2023

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will continue to strive to provide you with better products and services.🤗

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.💖

Best Regards,
RecomSale

14 giugno 2023

I downloaded the app today, so far the experience has been great. excellent app

Unicolar.com