ReConvert Upsell & CrossSell , 4.585 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. April 2024

Overall great app and fast helpful customer service! Alex helped me out with a bunch of questions and overall definitely recommend the app if you are looking for post-purchase upsells, super straight forward and quality support! Great app! easy 5 star

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
ReConvert đŸ’” hat geantwortet 14. April 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

We want our merchants to be as successful as possible and we grow with them! That's how we have always rolled and will continue to roll 📈

4. Mai 2024

I used this product in the past and had to take a break as I didn't need a post purchase option, things have since changed and I needed to get my old program back. I had some questions and Avraham and Alex took great care of me. Product is awesome, and 10/10 customer service.

Frontline Optics
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
ReConvert đŸ’” hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy! Alex and me - dream team.

I'm glad we were able to help you in the end to achieve the result you were looking for!

8. Mai 2024

ReConvert has been great for our thank you page optimization, and their customer service is top notch. Avraham was incredibly helpful when we ran into some issues, and we've been very pleased with the team's responsiveness!

Soapbox
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
ReConvert đŸ’” hat geantwortet 15. Mai 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions and get things sorted for you! Was a pleasure assisting.

Bearbeitet am 18. April 2024

I had a few issues with some incorrect billing amount, but the management team promised to sort it out.

Coolcat Gadget
Ungarn
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
ReConvert đŸ’” hat geantwortet 14. April 2024

Hi V

Thanks so much - Happy to have helped. đŸ–€

Avraham | Customer Success Manager

25. MĂ€rz 2024

This App is best for reconverting conversions. Alex is best with his customer service and I am so happy he solved all my inquiries with patience. I will definitely be using this app on all my other stores.

Himalayas Shop
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
ReConvert đŸ’” hat geantwortet 27. MĂ€rz 2024

Alex sure is great!

3. Mai 2024

The customer service is absolutely amazing, I had a problem and Avraham from Reconvert helped me with it thoroughly! I’m so grateful! Defiantly download this app because if you do ever need support, they’re so helpful!

CanineCraftsUK
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 monate mit der App
ReConvert đŸ’” hat geantwortet 5. Mai 2024

Hey A!

25. April 2024

There are a lot of disappointing apps in the Shopify App Store that are poorly designed, confusing, and just don't work. This is not one of them. I'd never installed or used a post-purchase upsell app before, but it was a breeze using this because you can visually see the flow you're building, and it all worked as expected. This app absolutely deserves its high rating.

Great job to the ReConvert team!

Gear Genius
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about how highly-regarded you consider our app to be! We also think so (but then we could be accused of bias! 😉 )

17. April 2024

I loveddd this app! I don't even know why I deleted it, but I am back. Customer Service agent assisting me and gave the best service.

Bezzleme
Fast 2 jahre mit der App

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that everyone at ReConvert puts in to try to make our customers' experience the best it can be!

28. MĂ€rz 2024

This app never fails to increase AOV. I really appreciate the inexpensive cost, too!

Amie Pads
Kanada
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
ReConvert đŸ’” hat geantwortet 2. April 2024

1. Mai 2024

Dealing with Alex from ReConvert has been an absolutely fantastic experience. They've promptly addressed all my inquiries and provided assistance with integrating their platform. The outcomes have truly exceeded expectations

NUTBAGS GROOMING UK
11 monate mit der App

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

Looking forward to seeing how your other store feels about ReConvert too! 😉