Arvostelut (4 738)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. kesäkuu 2024

Ash has been a great help! He helped us set up each flow just how we wanted! Can't wait to see how it helps.

Gene.In.Us Brain
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Our customers always seem to love Ash's dedication to them!

4. heinäkuu 2024

I'm downvoting this app because of it's pricing greed. On-top of an expensive monthly subscription that also want 0.75% of your upsell profits. There are many cheaper apps that do just what reconvert does and don't get greedy with pricing.

I signed up legacy before the pricing greed. I had been a reconvert user for many years. The new version is harder to use and greedier and missing the most important "double your order" feature which was the best feature of original reconvert. This is a thumbs down from me now.

Spirit Magicka
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 7. heinäkuu 2024

Hi there

Sorry you seem to have had some issues with the new version.

I have tried contacting you. Can you please get back to me and I will solve this for you? I promise it'll worth your time :)

I really want to solve this issue for you.

Avraham | Customer Success Director

8. heinäkuu 2024

Vladimir was very patient and helpful as I was learning to figure out how to setup Reconvert on my Shopify website. Thanks for your help Vladimir. Appreciate it, Lorna

Memorable Fiction Books
Kanada
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 10. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

So happy to hear that Vladimir was able to help you out, Lorna!

10. heinäkuu 2024

This is an excellent application that does the job properly. The service is good. I highly recommend it

leavesdesign
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä

5. kesäkuu 2024

Great app and outstanding customer service! Ash was a genuine hero as we transitioned to checkout extensibility and implemented a thank you page upsell. He spent hours working through some issues with us and got us up and running. If you want to increase AOV backed by top notch support, I highly recommend ReConvert.

Zend Coffee & Wellness
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 9. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Ash always goes the extra mile to make sure customers get used to new aspects of the app!

17. kesäkuu 2024

The app has been a game-changer for my business, significantly boosting my conversion rates. The support team is exceptional, especially Alex, who went above and beyond to help me configure the features for optimal performance. Their dedication and expertise are truly impressive. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their conversions.

Epic Loot Shop
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 19. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I am so glad you have found Alex and the team's support to be so helpful! Happy he was able to respond quickly and help you resolve your issue!

4. toukokuu 2024

I used this product in the past and had to take a break as I didn't need a post purchase option, things have since changed and I needed to get my old program back. I had some questions and Avraham and Alex took great care of me. Product is awesome, and 10/10 customer service.

Frontline Optics
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 6. toukokuu 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy! Alex and me - dream team.

I'm glad we were able to help you in the end to achieve the result you were looking for!

11. heinäkuu 2024

Used this app back Q4 2023 with the legacy version. I did find it a little bit confusing, but when using the new version it's all more clear and easy to use. It did generate some extra orders so I do recommend it.

Also thanks for the support.

EzFix
Ruotsi
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

11. heinäkuu 2024

ReConvert support has always been fantastic. I am not a big fan of their new UI, so I had to revert back. However, Anastasia from the support team took care of everything for me seamlessly.

August Shores
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

There is a little bit of a learning curve with the new version but features are coming out all the time and can do a lot more with it going forward!

13. kesäkuu 2024

I spoke to Alex and he was super helpful! He told me what the issue was and put a fix in place straight away!
Thank you Alex!!!

Baby Boutique World
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 16. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm so pleased Alex was able to resolve your issue! He always goes the extra mile to make sure any issues our customers may face are promptly dealt with!