Arvostelut (4 793)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. heinäkuu 2024

Wow the new featured are great, I was looking at a bundle app but couldn't find exactly what I needed. Then I updated my ReCovert app and it had all amazing features. I am super happy with this app. Great customer service as well

Sanbe Beauty, LLC
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 21. heinäkuu 2024

9. kesäkuu 2024

Ash has been a great help! He helped us set up each flow just how we wanted! Can't wait to see how it helps.

Gene.In.Us Brain
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Our customers always seem to love Ash's dedication to them!

15. heinäkuu 2024

The app helps us increase our profits. It is well worth the investment. Also, their customer support is very quick to respond, and people like Riya are very knowledgable and helpful.

Eightvape
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 17. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

Riya is one of our newest agents and I'm so happy to hear that she was able to assist you with your issue!

8. heinäkuu 2024

Vladimir was very patient and helpful as I was learning to figure out how to setup Reconvert on my Shopify website. Thanks for your help Vladimir. Appreciate it, Lorna

Memorable Fiction Books
Kanada
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 10. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

So happy to hear that Vladimir was able to help you out, Lorna!

10. heinäkuu 2024

This is an excellent application that does the job properly. The service is good. I highly recommend it

leavesdesign
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 14. heinäkuu 2024

15. heinäkuu 2024

Thanks to customer service Saumya for providing the help I needed. Not only did he reply to my message promptly, but he also solved the problem effectively. I hope the upgraded function will have more features, including birthday, countdown, font color adjustment, etc. Thank you so much.

TTLIFE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 17. heinäkuu 2024

14. heinäkuu 2024

ReConvert is a must have for store owners who want to maximize sales in their store.
Their customer service is seriously unbeatable!
Alex is fantastic every time he helps me.
Thank you for creating such a wonderful app!

Theodore Oak
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 16. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

Glad Alex was able to help.

5. kesäkuu 2024

Great app and outstanding customer service! Ash was a genuine hero as we transitioned to checkout extensibility and implemented a thank you page upsell. He spent hours working through some issues with us and got us up and running. If you want to increase AOV backed by top notch support, I highly recommend ReConvert.

Zend Coffee & Wellness
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 9. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. Ash always goes the extra mile to make sure customers get used to new aspects of the app!

19. heinäkuu 2024

Alex from support was super helpful and fast helped to resolve an issue I was having in the store. Thank you

refaceacademy
Bulgaria
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 21. heinäkuu 2024

Well done Alex!

17. kesäkuu 2024

The app has been a game-changer for my business, significantly boosting my conversion rates. The support team is exceptional, especially Alex, who went above and beyond to help me configure the features for optimal performance. Their dedication and expertise are truly impressive. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their conversions.

Epic Loot Shop
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ReConvert 💵 vastasi 19. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I am so glad you have found Alex and the team's support to be so helpful! Happy he was able to respond quickly and help you resolve your issue!