Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 mai 2024

Mega freundlicher, hilfsbereiter und vorallem schneller Support - keine 30 sek und ich hatte jemanden im Chat! Top

Scomboo
Allemagne
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
ReConvert 💵 a répondu 15 mai 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating! ****

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Could you pop me an email at care@reconvert.com - would love to hear what would make it better for you?

Avraham | Customer Success

9 mai 2024

Great customer service, Ash was very patient with me as we spent nearly 5 hours trying to configure the best way for ReConvert to accommodate our needs!

Bolla.®
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
ReConvert 💵 a répondu 12 mai 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating! (Ash spending 5 hours with you!! Wow! That's amazing! That said - we always go above and beyond for our customers - they tell us this time and time again!) We're super proud!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. I'd be grateful if you would reply to my email?

Avraham | Customer Success

Modifié le 19 mai 2024

I had a notification that my reconvert wasn't working and I did not set it up as I am not tech savy. I messaged the team and they looked into it the issue. They said I didn't need to do anything but the message is still showing Thanks so much

Snoweys Closet
Australie
ReConvert 💵 a répondu 10 mars 2024

Hi!

Thank you so much for your 5* Review.

As always - here for you! 🖤

18 février 2024

best service and best place to increase your money

TrendBeauty
Malaisie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and we can try to implement this for you.

31 janvier 2024

Super Support!

Anastasia konnte mir schnell weiterhelfen.

UncleBrand
Autriche
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and your experience with Anastasia!

She and I would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and ask for me, Jordan, and I'll do my best to try to implement this for you - if we can!

28 décembre 2023

muito bom o aplciativo, o suporte me ajudou batsante

uclano
Brésil
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and ask for me, Jordan, and I'll do my best to try to implement this for you - if we can!

6 janvier 2024

I had an exceptional customer service experience with Blessing during a 24/7 chat session. Blessing demonstrated unparalleled professionalism, promptly addressing all my inquiries with a friendly and courteous demeanor. Their profound knowledge of the product was evident as they provided clear and concise information, instilling confidence in their expertise. What stood out was Blessing's remarkable efficiency and responsiveness, navigating through complex queries with ease. Their commitment to customer satisfaction was evident throughout the conversation, making it not only productive but also enjoyable. Blessing's outstanding performance reflects positively on your company, and I am grateful for the exceptional service they provided.

Vori
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application

8 décembre 2023

This is a great app, and I love the live chat, which answers your questions. Expesically, Alex is a great person to talk to about problems.

LuminaLuxe
ReConvert 💵 a répondu 18 avril 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating! Alex is great, and I'm glad you've built up a great relationship.

26 novembre 2023

gnjgknsfnklnv

Puuxy
Pays-Bas

24 novembre 2023

good

nageex
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application