Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 september 2023

Easy to use, responsive and helpful support team

Sushi Tomodachi
14 september 2023

The customer services is so helpful! Quick response, thorough explanation and always provide me effective solution to fix the problem!

I really appreciate the aidance of Sinchain

MH Pro
Hongkong SAR van China
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
27 oktober 2023

10/10 to the support, really appreciate Sinchain very helpful and technical guide.

Gemmére
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
5 september 2023

service au top, je recommande et le service client très réactif !

Love Joy
Frankrijk
29 augustus 2023

Un service client au top, et à l'écoute. Toutes mes demandes ont été réalisées sans problèmes et rapidement. Je recommande à 100% !

La Candy Factory
Frankrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
24 augustus 2023

I can't say enough great things about RecurPay, the outstanding Shopify app by Sinchain. As the owner of Ommynom, I've had the pleasure of experiencing their top-notch service firsthand. Not only does RecurPay seamlessly handle our subscription billing needs, but Sinchain's team is incredibly responsive and proactive.

They went above and beyond by swiftly addressing a currency conversion hiccup with our products. Their quick response and efficient resolution of the issue showcase their dedication to customer satisfaction. With RecurPay, our subscription billing process has become a breeze, thanks to its user-friendly interface and robust features.

Sinchain and their team's commitment to excellence truly sets RecurPay apart. It's a game-changer for businesses like ours at Ommynom, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable subscription billing solution. Kudos to RecurPay and Sinchain for making our experience exceptional!

OmmyNom
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
31 augustus 2023

Absolute breeze working with these guys - understood the task immediately and in less than 20 minutes we were up and running :) Thank you!

Beyond Wireless
Zuid-Afrika
2 maanden gebruiken de app
27 augustus 2023

Here is a summary of my experience and why you should use recurpay as your subscription app:

1. Easy to setup
2. All important features integrated
3. Simple language adaptions
4. Very fast and professional customer support

Last but not least
5. Affordable pricing
6. Competing apps don't compare...

Daily Fresh
Nederland
14 augustus 2023

I have enjoyed using this app for our subscription service. They have been helpful every step of the way. It's affordable and offers the same as only apps that cost signficantly more. Very happy with Recurpay. :)

Cedar Grey & Co.
8 maanden gebruiken de app
22 augustus 2023

Great support team, fixes issues quickly with little to no hassle. Would recommend!
The app is the best one I have tested and would not consider another one.

Warrior Blueprint