Arvostelut (185)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
29. huhtikuu 2024

Reelup should be a must-have for any ecommerce, especially beauty brands. It's perfect for showing off user-generated content and reviews. I've been telling all my clients who do influencer marketing about it, and they're loving how it boosts their site's credibility and helps with conversions.

The customer service went above and beyond, always quick to respond to any questions I had and willing to accommodate my needs.

Plodica Official
Etelä-Korea
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2024

We've been using ReelUp for about a year, and are really happy with the app. It is a fully integrated app with various widgets for the home page and product pages, as well as inta style reels. The product page reel widget can be installed as part of the page or as a reel pop up. Everything is very customisable and flexible. We can upload reels manually or just tag our insta reels, making it very easy and effective.

A really good part is the customer service, very responsive and have fixed all the requests that we've had.

Highly recommended for any D2C brand that wants to drive traffic and conversions on their website.

DiraByDimple
Intia
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. kesäkuu 2024

So far so good. We are happy using this Apps on Shopify.
The CS is also very quick to respond and very helpful.
Can definitely recommend Reelup to boost the marketing on your website!

Plie Australia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
25. toukokuu 2024

Great app and also support. Gurkirat helped me with getting the designs right for my store and always helpful!

Fight Quarters
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. kesäkuu 2024

The app has been great for us & really helped us utilize all of the great exposure we got from TikTok - Customer support is quick & friendly so 5/5 for us & we will be adding it to our other stores in the near future!

Strolee Baby
Yhdysvallat
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
8. toukokuu 2024

Very good, affordable app with great customer support. A few bugs still need fixing but the team is more than willling to help quickly and effectively. :) Well done!

Judith Williams Cosmetics
Itävalta
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. kesäkuu 2024

Great App, Support was super helpful (and fast) in regards to a custom CSS requirement for our site. We can already see an increase in conversion also!

CustomKings
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. toukokuu 2024

ReelUp is a great app and their CS is fantastic. Gurkirat from their team helped us a lot and was very professional!

NEWA
Yhdysvallat
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2024

I’ve recently installed ReelUp on my website. I love the idea of being able to pull my reels from my socials to promote my products, a clever way of utilising content already created and having consistency across all my socials and website.
This app seems new so a few technical issues happened but the team was very helpful and communicative. They help me sort out the problem, excellent costumer service and great app!
Thank you!

Ana Verdun London
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2024

Great application, Support services are excellent, they immediately connected and supported where I was stuck. I didn't think it could be so fast. They were very fast support. I recommend it to everyone. our sales have increased incredibly.

KzVogue