Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 november 2023

Fantastic app to engage more customers by giving them a unique way of adding products to their cart through reels. Really liked this app.

incensesticks.com
3 maanden gebruiken de app
25 november 2023

Nice and clean app. Very user friendly and good for making high converting webpages! Also good costumer service, I had a question about adjusting a widget and Garry was really helpfull and fixed it in 2 minutes. Thanks!

Dermiglow
Nederland
30 dagen gebruiken de app
20 september 2023

Man, I can't even begin to describe the rollercoaster I was on, spending HOURS looking for a way to post videos on my Shopify page. I was just about to throw in the towel when I stumbled upon ReelUp. This software is a lifesaver! And shoutout to Garry from their customer service on live chat. The guy's a gem – super helpful and made the whole process feel like a breeze. I'm beyond grateful to ReelUp and their team. From the get-go, the software is intuitive, user-friendly, and delivers what it promises. Adding videos became a breeze, and the visual appeal it brought to my websites was instantly noticeable. But beyond the technical aspects, it was the human touch that truly stood out for me. Seriously, if you're struggling with videos on Shopify, give these folks a go.

Note: If Garry's supervisor is reading this, he needs a raise- he's the reason why people will come back again and again. Thanks for making me night brother

AwwPawz
2 maanden gebruiken de app
30 oktober 2023

### Review for Reel Up and Mr. Gurkirat Singh's Exceptional Assistance

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

I recently had the pleasure of integrating the Reel Up app into my old Shopify theme, Supply, and the experience was nothing short of remarkable thanks to Mr. Gurkirat Singh.

#### Ease of Integration:
I was initially worried about the compatibility issues and the time it would take to properly set up the app with my older theme. However, Mr. Singh made the whole process incredibly smooth and efficient. He walked me through the integration steps and ensured that the app was up and running perfectly—all in under 5 minutes!

#### Expert Guidance:
What stood out the most was Mr. Singh's expertise and familiarity with the Shopify ecosystem. He knew exactly where to make the necessary tweaks to ensure seamless integration. His directions were clear, concise, and easy to follow, even for someone who is not particularly tech-savvy.

#### Customer Service:
Not only did Mr. Singh help with the technical aspects, but he was also extremely courteous and patient throughout the process. It felt like a genuinely personalized service experience, tailored to meet the unique needs of my online store.

#### Final Thoughts:
The Reel Up app itself is quite robust and user-friendly, but it was Mr. Gurkirat Singh's exceptional assistance that truly elevated my experience. I can now confidently recommend Reel Up not just for its features, but also for the excellent customer service that accompanies it.

If you're hesitant about integrating new apps into your Shopify store, especially with older themes, let Mr. Singh and the Reel Up team put your fears to rest. They make the process quick, simple, and painless.

Thank you, Mr. Gurkirat Singh and the Reel Up team, for your incredible support.

Costoso Italiano
4 dagen gebruiken de app
27 november 2023

I like the app and the customer service they have. they have been very helpful to me and I gladly appreciate it.

GLAMZONE
Roemenië
7 maanden gebruiken de app
27 september 2023

Super experience working with ReelUp and their team! App has great functionality and their team is always available to help! 5 star experience!

Kikgerm
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
31 oktober 2023

Fast reply and the representative was able to code in a playlist for me within minutes. Great customer service.

Glow Hour
25 dagen gebruiken de app
23 september 2023

Gary was EXTREMELY helpful with customer support. Very easy process to set up. I didn't know how to navigate the app but their support guided me through installation step-by-step.

Price is a bit hefty but definitely a SOLID app if you don't have the time right now to integrate on your own.

Viva Revel
2 dagen gebruiken de app
5 september 2023

Love using this app! also does boost sales and it is definitely worth the purchase!

AMARAA
India
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 oktober 2023

a truly useful app, out of the monotony. An app that can really make the difference because it transforms the site into a social network, ideal for not boring the customer and improving the user experience. Impeccable customer service!

Hyb