SC Conjured Referrals , 229 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
5. desember 2023

Easy to set up, affordable plans and most importantly, excellent customer service!

NutriClub
16 dager bruker appen
Shop Circle svarte 6. desember 2023

Thank you for your excellent review! We're delighted to hear that you found our Conjured Referrals easy to set up and affordable. At Shop Circle, we give highest priority to customer satisfaction, so hearing about your positive experience with our customer service really makes our day!

Your feedback is crucial for us as we strive to continually enhance your experience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Stay awesome and happy selling!

Best Wishes,
The Shop Circle Team.

Redigert 27. desember 2023

Great Customer Experience. Haris and Adna were prompt in answering my questions.

REFRAMD
Tyskland
5 dager bruker appen
26. oktober 2023

I would recommend Conjured Referrals to anyone looking to increase their customer base and sales. I had been using a different app that bundled referrals, reviews, rewards, etc. all together for months now but unfortunately the customer usability of that app's referral page is so poor, offered no customization, and was hidden within widgets with no way to directly share it with customers. Conjured Referrals literally fixed all these issues and let's me have complete control over the type of referral bonus I want displayed. It also allows for customization options so it truly integrates with my branding and allows the referral forms to be displayed wherever I need them to be on the site. Support is also by far one of the most responsive and friendliest teams I have communicated with. Mehmed connected with me in a matter of minutes after submitting my request and went above and beyond with helping me with my question. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the capabilities and support I received.

Strength of One
Rundt 18 timer bruker appen
Shop Circle svarte 4. desember 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We’re thrilled that Conjured Referrals has been able to address all your previous concerns and provide the flexibility you need for effective customer referrals. It's fantastic to hear that it has helped you maintain your brand consistency and has offered you complete control over referral bonuses.

It's also wonderful to know that our support team, specifically Mehmed, has been able to assist you swiftly and efficiently. Your kind words mean a lot to our team.

Our goal at Shop Circle is to continuously exceed your expectations, and it’s great to hear that we’ve managed to accomplish it with you. We appreciate your recommendation and your detailed feedback.

Thanks again, and we're here to assist you anytime.

Best regards,

2. august 2023

Really great customer support by Eldin. They were quick to respond and help troubleshoot! Very user-friendly app.

Doré
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Shop Circle svarte 5. september 2023

Thank you for writing a review of our app. We value your opinion greatly and regularly take feedback from our users into consideration as we continue to make improvements. We appreciate your time for taking the effort to share your thoughts with us.

Have a lovely day,
Customer Success Team I Shop Circle

23. februar 2024

Thank you very much for the amazing service. They promptly response to resolve any issue professionally and efficiently. 100% I do recommend them.

Globalyou
23. februar 2024

Great service.

Hudson Home
21. februar 2024

Emir was amazing at helping not only design a specific pop up feature, but also implement it with strict targeting rules. Thank you very much - very helpful!

Raindrop
6. august 2018

Great app and excellent customer service. We had a lot of questions and custom requests because we are a two-sided marketplace and we were really pleased with the response time and willingness to help.

Kid Gear
Over 5 år bruker appen
Shop Circle svarte 12. desember 2023

We're absolutely delighted to hear that you're finding our Conjured Referrals app great and our customer service excellent! It's rewarding to know that you've had a positive experience working with us, especially in handling your custom requests and queries as a two-sided marketplace. Your satisfaction is our highest priority here at Shop Circle.

Your feedback emphasizes our commitment to provide excellent customer service paired with a seamless app experience. We're here to help you whenever you need us, and we look forward to assisting with any further queries or requests you may have.

We really appreciate your wonderful review and the full 5-star rating!

Best Regards,

20. oktober 2018

The flow is very well thought out for both the brand and the consumer. Also, the customization support is fantastic - very fast and thorough responses!

Otherland
Over 5 år bruker appen

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the well-planned flow of Conjured Referrals for both the brand and the consumer. It's great to know that our fast and thorough customization support met your expectations.

Your feedback is crucial as it helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service. Thanks again for your kind words.

Best Regards,

Redigert 11. desember 2018

This app works great, but more importantly, its support team will go above and beyond to craft whatever suits your needs. As a designer with no coding experience, Char helped bring my vision to life. I would absolutely recommend this app to others!

WallyGro
Rundt 5 år bruker appen
Shop Circle svarte 12. desember 2023

Thank you for your glowing review! We're extremely delighted that our app and support team, especially Char, were able to accommodate your specific needs. It's always exciting to think that our app contributes to talented designers like yourself bringing their visions to life. Your commendation means the world to us and your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Our team will continue to work hard to provide excellent service and assist with your future endeavors. Your feedback truly helps us shape our app for the better.

Best regards,