Recensies (2.146)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 april 2024

Katherine was great and really went above and beyond to look into the issue we were having. I thought there was one issue but she spend time looking at it and realised there was actually something else going on. Really great customer service

Chāmpo
Verenigd Koninkrijk
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

Thank you so much for this review. :)

17 april 2024

Katherine helped me for an hour or so until everything was ready.

I've been into marketing for almost 8 years and had to deal with a lot of customers service people. She is without a doubt the best one i've ever spoken to.

She is someone every company should hold tight to and tbh, i'd give her a pay raise.

A person like her will make any company more money, and her goal is big. It's to assist people who are using the app, if people talk to Katherine you will end up using said app.

11/10 rating. Thanks again.

FashionScape
IJsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 19 april 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! Our goal is always to ensure that every interaction with our support team leaves you feeling satisfied and supported. If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and are grateful for customers like you!
-Katherine

25 maart 2024

Katherine worked diligently with me to solve several major issues. Referral Candy is absolutely wonderful. It does have many layers and sometimes may not be a genuine "out of the box" solution. But their customer support is always eager to help. I was frustrated several times but Katherine always kept me informed every step and I am grateful for her help as I was tempted to leave the platform several times. Glad I stayed as it really is a solid experience.

Thermacell Repellents
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly my pleasure assisting you in resolving those issues. I'm thrilled to hear that despite the challenges you faced, you found Referral Candy to be a wonderful platform overall. :)

19 april 2024

Amazing help from Katherine to settled up our first campaign. Great service, I do recommend!

Upway United States
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 22 april 2024

That's awesome! Thank you so much for your time today and for providing this nice feedback. :)

22 mei 2024

Referral Candy was so easy to set up and the team (Jessa) was incredibly helpful with any of my questions. She really went above and beyond to help and optimise my programme and her advice has worked! Highly recommend

Rebound Recovery
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 30 mei 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found Referral Candy easy to set up. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, we're always here to help!
- Jessa

9 mei 2024

Irene was incredibly helpful and patiently worked with me to set up our first campaign. We encountered a bug, but we quickly found a solution. I highly recommend her.

Maline Bodywear
Frankrijk
27 dagen gebruiken de app
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 13 mei 2024

You are so awesome! Thank you so much for this review. We're excited to see great results on your referral campaign. :)

13 april 2024

Katherine provided excellent support with an outstanding level of technical quality and solution insight. We are confident our business will highly benefit from the solution based on the support provided by Katherine. I would highly rate the product and especially highlight the support provided by the agent both in terms of quality and response time.

Medskin Beauty
Noorwegen
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 15 april 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback on the support I provided. I'm thrilled to hear that you found the technical assistance and solution insight valuable for your business needs. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or need additional assistance in the future.

9 mei 2024

Irene is super helpful and fast! Thank you :)

Comfy Koalas
Australië
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

My pleasure! Thanks for writing a review and reach out anytime you need help.

5 juli 2024

My experience with Jessa was excellent! She was very attentive and very patient with me! She's amazing !

Pacha™
Frankrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 12 juli 2024

You were amazing to work with as well! Thanks so much for this review and let us know anytime you need help.
- Jessa

27 juni 2024

lrene provided the best support that you can ask for. thank you

Wise Men Healing
ReferralCandy heeft geantwoord 3 juli 2024

Thank you, I really appreciate that! You have been awesome to talk to as well. :)